• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#16 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,273 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:29 PM

Can we change the url to "carolinabodylanguageanalysisandprojectrunway.com"?

#17 YoMoney

YoMoney

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:29 PM

But but but Cameron has "swag".

#18 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,410 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:30 PM

Why would he feel he "had to"? Is anyone forcing him? Jesus, I still can't believe he did that. One of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen a "star QB" ever do.

F it, I'm getting shitfaced finally and not going to work tomorrow.

#19 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,687 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:31 PM

Everyone on the team knows Cam is a winner. Cam is expected to be Aaron Rodgers/Tom Brady/Peyton Manning etc in his 2nd season even though these players were not even close to being under the kind of pressure/responsibility in their 2nd season.

#20 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • 6,410 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:32 PM

Ever hear of trying to get the fans into the game?

If I was the star QB, with a signature celebration, and I had just scored our teams first TD that potentially could get us back into the game, I'm going to bust my celebration out and yell for the fans to get behind our team and get back into the game. That's exactly what Cam was doing and if you can't understand that, I will just have to feel bad for your misunderstanding.

How many poo posts must you make today?

There is nothing to celebrate when you're down that much and you've had your ass blasted for 35 minutes. I don't care if Cam had just ran 99 yards, you flip the ball to the ref and go back to the bench. If the game is in reach, celebrate all you want I think Cam's Superman dance is pretty awesome when it makes sense. Just don't do it there good lord.

#21 ckroush

ckroush

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:33 PM

If you really want to lead this team to success, take the gatorade towel off your head, get your ass off the bench, and start talking to your teammates. Leaders command their troops, not whine in solitude.

#22 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,740 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:33 PM

We're one loss to the Falcons away from "moral victory!" posts.

#23 Snake

Snake

Im on the Gus Bus

• HUDDLER
  • 12,231 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:36 PM

Ever hear of trying to get the fans into the game?

If I was the star QB, with a signature celebration, and I had just scored our teams first TD that potentially could get us back into the game, I'm going to bust my celebration out and yell for the fans to get behind our team and get back into the game. That's exactly what Cam was doing and if you can't understand that, I will just have to feel bad for your misunderstanding.

How many poo posts must you make today?

I agree, If he would not have done it people would have said he was pouting.

#24 ckroush

ckroush

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:37 PM

There is nothing to celebrate when you're down that much and you've had your ass blasted for 35 minutes. I don't care if Cam had just ran 99 yards, you flip the ball to the ref and go back to the bench. If the game is in reach, celebrate all you want I think Cam's Superman dance is pretty awesome when it makes sense. Just don't do it there good lord.

Better yet, just give the ball to the refs, run back to the bench and gather your teammates and give them a "it's not over, let's hit them in the mouth and play some damn football" speech.

#25 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:38 PM

I agree, If he would not have done it people would have said he was pouting.

THANK YOU!

Why is that so God damn hard to understand?

#26 atljbo

atljbo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:40 PM

Samuel L. Jackson@SamuelLJackson
Was Cam POUTING in that press conf? Gotta be as responsible in loss as he was proud to showcase that insignificant TD by his SUPERMAN move!

#27 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:40 PM

Ah the huddle, once again showing why they belong to an internet chat board & not an NFL organization.

#28 shabazz

shabazz

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:41 PM

I like how you all blame only your coaching staff for the loss. Yes, the playcalling was bad, but what if Cam was accurate on several occasions that could have been 1st downs. He sucked bad as anyone else.

#29 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,740 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:43 PM

Ah the huddle, once again showing why they belong to an internet chat board & not an NFL organization.

Yeah. Guys, give our supremely successful NFL organization the benefit of the doubt here.

#30 YoMoney

YoMoney

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:43 PM

Samuel L. Jackson@SamuelLJackson

Was Cam POUTING in that press conf? Gotta be as responsible in loss as he was proud to showcase that insignificant TD by his SUPERMAN move!

Samuel L going HAM via twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com