#31 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,102 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:45 PM

He can barely open his eyes he is so disappointed. Says he would have his head down if he was a Panther fan.

Cam's a winner and he will work so that he never has to feel like this again.

Very memorable press conference.

Barely opened his eyes was a bit disturbing.

#32 LongTriad

LongTriad

Missunderstood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:47 PM

For sure, it was all him tonight!

#33 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:52 PM

Yeah. Guys, give our supremely successful NFL organization the benefit of the doubt here.

Lol! That's right. Bitch on a web board that'll learn'em!

#34 Vertigo Jones

Vertigo Jones

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:26 AM

Everyone on the team knows Cam is a winner. Cam is expected to be Aaron Rodgers/Tom Brady/Peyton Manning etc in his 2nd season even though these players were not even close to being under the kind of pressure/responsibility in their 2nd season.

I think Cam is getting a little more grief on this forum than he deserves, but Peyton Manning was leading a 13-3 team in his second season and Tom Brady won a Super Bowl in his.

#35 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,889 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:35 AM

I think Cam is getting a little more grief on this forum than he deserves, but Peyton Manning was leading a 13-3 team in his second season and Tom Brady won a Super Bowl in his.

Those are arguably 2 of the top 5 QBs in the NFL history being used as the measuring block....

Plus Brady had a top tier D and wasn't asked to be the current Brady

#36 Originalman

Originalman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:39 AM

Yeah and golden boy Peyton was playing with a first round pick RB in James a WR that was entering his prime in Harrison and a veteran head coach he had prior exp. in N.O. Plus he played in a weak AFC East division.

#37 Originalman

Originalman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:41 AM

Samuel L. Jackson@SamuelLJackson

Was Cam POUTING in that press conf? Gotta be as responsible in loss as he was proud to showcase that insignificant TD by his SUPERMAN move!

Samuel L going HAM via twitter

Sam dumb ass should shut up.

#38 Vertigo Jones

Vertigo Jones

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:49 AM

Those are arguably 2 of the top 5 QBs in the NFL history being used as the measuring block....

Plus Brady had a top tier D and wasn't asked to be the current Brady

Cam had the best rookie year ever. I think it's unreasonable not to expect him to struggle in his second year. That said, I was only responding to the claim that there's more pressure on Cam than on those two in their second year. That's just blatantly false.

Yeah and golden boy Peyton was playing with a first round pick RB in James a WR that was entering his prime in Harrison and a veteran head coach he had prior exp. in N.O. Plus he played in a weak AFC East division.

And Cam has two first round RBs, a first round TE and one of the best WRs in the game. Everyone has their advantages and disadvantages. As I said above, I was just responding to the claim that Cam has more pressure in his second year than they did in theirs.

#39 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,367 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:50 AM

Love Cam, but this pouting bullshit has got to go. I gave him a pass as a rookie, but the poo needs to stop. I understand he's frustrated and disappointed, but leaders don't sulk and pout. You can't lead while you're sulking and pouting.

#40 x djdrew x

x djdrew x

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:53 AM

all this hate for cam is retarded. the ineptness of our defense to stop a journeyman RB and a 3rd string WR is only one of our many problems. their DL ate our ass all night and when the weight of a poorly coached team is on your shoulders, you can't help but make some mistakes trying to do too much.

#41 Originalman

Originalman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:57 AM

Cam had the best rookie year ever. I think it's unreasonable not to expect him to struggle in his second year. That said, I was only responding to the claim that there's more pressure on Cam than on those two in their second year. That's just blatantly false.

And Cam has two first round RBs, a first round TE and one of the best WRs in the game. Everyone has their advantages and disadvantages. As I said above, I was just responding to the claim that Cam has more pressure in his second year than they did in theirs.

Sorry but neither back on the panthers is as good as James was as a rookie. I would take Harrison at 27 over a 33 year old smith. Also the Colts coaching staff was 10 times better than the panthers coaching staff. Plus let's not even compare that weak ass 1999 AFC East division to the current NFC South.

Even golden boy Peyton would have struggled with this team and in this division.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.