Photo
- - - - -

Cmon Guys forreal.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

#37 TheOracle

TheOracle

Know-It-All

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:09 PM

THE STAGE WAS TOO BIG FOR EVERYONE LAST NIGHT, from the coaches to the players.

Nothing more, nothing less.

They expected to win because almost everyone alive said they would, and most of them aren't mature enough to ignore chatter and live up to expectations.

When they saw that Nicks was out, they didn't even think they needed to show up.

Last night was what THEY ALL needed...you all included.

#38 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:13 PM

If we can't stop Ramses Barden and Andre brown then were straight up screwed the rest of the year....well be picking in the top 10 next draft

#39 Fox007

Fox007

HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

Considering we needed to fire Hurney several years ago, no, I won't be changing my opinions.

#40 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:56 PM

This regime is starting to feel a whole lot like the last one. We've seen this movie before, and I for one have a lot less tolerance for it the second time around. A win against Hotlanta won't renew my faith. Seeing the team play hard, smart and aggressive for the rest of the season will.

#41 doghead28

doghead28

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:22 PM

This team team needs more pieces to D esp. Dline and secondary. We just aren't there yet but hopefully we will continue to build and become a consistent contender with a franchise QB(provided Cam develops into a franchise QB) Hopefully these are just growing pains. Haven't given up the season hope we make the playoffs but there are still glaring holes on D.

#42 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

HUDDLER

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:28 AM

Lol i wasnt drunk when i made this thread, I was simply stating my opinon if you dont like it then dont comment on it simple as that. Now dont you have to go be a redskins fan now or something? I guess it just impossoble to have a good discussion on the huddle with our old ass drunk fans who would rather see kerry collins on the field.

Ok, this just proves your issue is more stupidity and less drunkenness. Go read whose post I was responding to again. Big hint: it wasn't yours!!