Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera is just not that good.

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Hindsight 20/20, going back and thinking about it Rivera was not a great DC. He had an amazing defensive group at Chicago that made him. He was then later let go by Lovie Smith after the Super Bowl appearance.

Then at SD, wasn't so good until his last year there. And going back and thinking about it, that SD defense wasnt so great. Statistically, they were the no.1 D but on the field I could remember SD playing some very poor defense.

I have no stats and just basing off my memories so fu(k the @ssholes who's going to whine.

I was a fan of Chico. Not anymore.

Posted

He fugging sucks. He hasn't done poo in the NFL other than wipe Singletary and Ditka's ballsacks in 85.

1 person likes this

Posted

I really hoped he was the answer. He seems like a good guy and his openness and honesty was a welcome departure from Fox's "it is what it is" bullshit.

But, it looks like we're still looking for the answer.

Posted

I really hoped he was the answer. He seems like a good guy and his openness and honesty was a welcome departure from Fox's "it is what it is" bullshit.

But, it looks like we're still looking for the answer.

I only needed 17 gms to find that answer. And no Rivera is not the answer.

Posted

I only needed 17 gms to find that answer. And no Rivera is not the answer.

Like I said in a earlier post I don't want to say the man can't coach but some games look like we didn't even watch film. This will be a hella tough season so Rivera better get ready because he might be looking a job at the end.

Posted

shut-the-fug-up-o.gif

Posted

shut-the-fug-up-o.gif

I love that dude. Always watched videos of him

in my Psy class last semester.

Posted

It's Ron Rivera's fault that Beason is still struggling to come back from injury, or that Godfrey still attempts arm tackles, or that Greg Hardy only shows up every other game?

Posted

shut-the-fug-up-o.gif

i5t3n.gif

Posted

It's Ron Rivera's fault that Beason is still struggling to come back from injury, or that Godfrey still attempts arm tackles, or that Greg Hardy only shows up every other game?

yes yes and yes

Posted

All I know is whoever teaches our team fundamentals they should be drawing unemployment immediately.

Posted

I want RR to succeed but I fear he doesnt have it in him and I dont want to spend the next 2 years waiting for the impossibile to develop out of him as our team founders - its obvious that he he doesnt have a clue as he stands on the sidelines looking like a sick carp thats been electro shocked

1 person likes this