• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Rip Saw

Rip Saw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:53 AM

that means Im friggin a bit depressed - just wonder if any of the rest of you get depreseed with losses like I do - s-h-it f- u- c - k it seems like its a constant year after year- you get excited, get pumped in the preseason and then no matter, the coaches or players we bring in its the same old turd team on the field - seriously exept for one superbowl losing run what have we got? - we are the cleavland browns arent we? I got to wonder sometimes, if its some folks destiny to root for a bunch of perennial losers and we are them.

#2 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,317 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:04 AM

I get mad, but then I get over it. I have way too much other poo going on in my life to let the down days consume me; they're a pro football team, they don't need me feeling sorry on their behalf.

#3 YoMoney

YoMoney

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:09 AM

just sleep on it and in the morning i dont give a poo.

the huddle always helps decompress my feelings and then i just laugh at it instead of getting angry.

#4 Rip Saw

Rip Saw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:11 AM

I guess what I mean is - I root for the Panthers as a way to have fun - something to follow - a hobby as you will - as of late- year after year it isnt fun - its a bummer watcing this team most of the time - this poo gets depressing - it isnt fun anymore - hasnt been for a few years - I actually was dreading this game tonight as it was on a weeknight and not a drinking night where I could at least get a buzz to feel better- - at least it is for me - just wondering what other folks are feeling

#5 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:11 AM

I get mad, but then I get over it. I have way too much other poo going on in my life to let the down days consume me; they're a pro football team, they don't need me feeling sorry on their behalf.

^ This.

I'm mad for like 20 min then I get laid & get back to work.

#6 YoMoney

YoMoney

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:12 AM

the worst part is I was so excited about the night and ready to go to work tomorrow to brag about cam whoopin ass! now this :(

#7 SwagManCam

SwagManCam

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:16 AM

Can't really let yourself get too down. It's a young team with a stud at QB who will eventually lead this franchise to where it wants to go. We lost to the defending champs. It happens. Only three games in and I still like us to make the playoffs. The team is still hungry and most importantly, Cam's fire and swag are still on point.

Don't panic just yet. We still have great chance to make noise this season.

#8 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,834 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:17 AM

Posted Image

#9 YoMoney

YoMoney

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:18 AM

5 years ago and id be in a super depression, now im pretty much completely apathetic. Im used to it.

#10 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:21 AM

just sleep on it and in the morning i dont give a poo.

the huddle always helps decompress my feelings and then i just laugh at it instead of getting angry.

How has the huddle always decompressed your feelings if you've only been here for a day?

#11 YoMoney

YoMoney

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:23 AM

this is an alt account broski

#12 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:23 AM

this is an alt account broski

Why the fug do you have an alt account?

#13 YoMoney

YoMoney

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:24 AM

undisclosed reasons :D

#14 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:25 AM

undisclosed reasons :D

You know it's very simple to see what your other account is right?

Who are you

#15 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,575 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:25 AM

I am disappointed, but a long way from melancholy about a loss. At the end of the day, it's just not that serious.

The "bad" thing is that everyone on my job knows I am a Panthers fan. I have a customer who is a Giants fan, and we have been talking smack to each other before the season started. Well, I know he's showing up next week with a big grin, and I'm going to have to take the ribbing like a man. It won't be like this always. I'll have my day eventually.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com