Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If Joe Adams was.........

39 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If Joe Adams was named Armanti Edwards you guys would be burning his jersey in the streets this morning. Wait, maybe I should have said if he was from App State. Either way, I guess he'll get a pass here or maybe it's just because the whole team was so awful, this doesn't seem like such a big deal. His two drops end up giving NY two field goals. I think I'll take 5 yards from a guy who catches the ball.

Of course, I'm certain someone will make the valid argument that Joe Adams was picked because of Armanti, and that Hurney is to blame for the whole stinking mess--- picking both of them.

Posted · Report post

Joe Adams sucks cock and should be in a tshirt beside pickles the rest of the season.

Posted · Report post

Both Adams and Armanti:

[img]https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/7/30/2uc7pn0nnUCsaw1g4hVK0Q2.gif[/img]

Posted · Report post

Awful.

Just

Awful.

Posted · Report post

Yep, I suppose we'll let Adams slide with the "rookie" label, but that was horrendous. The opening kickoff of the second half, the game was within reach and that drive could have turned the game. We'll never know.

I found it interesting that Armanti did get a kick return opportunity when the game was decided. Was Adams so shell shocked that he couldn't go back out there?

Posted · Report post

Munnerlyn needs to do the punts and Pilares on kicks. Bench Adams for a game or two to see if that sparks something in him. He looked flat out scared last night.

Posted · Report post

Kenny Moore 2.0

Posted · Report post

Pilares FTW

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Chaos' timestamp='1348227025' post='1912543']
Yep, I suppose we'll let Adams slide with the "rookie" label, but that was horrendous. The opening kickoff of the second half, the game was within reach and that drive could have turned the game. We'll never know.

I found it interesting that Armanti did get a kick return opportunity when the game was decided. Was Adams so shell shocked that he couldn't go back out there?
[/quote]

Notice Armanti returned the ball further than Adams did on his return as well - despite the holding call.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='EasternJ' timestamp='1348223004' post='1912513']
If Joe Adams was named Armanti Edwards you guys would be burning his jersey in the streets this morning. Wait, maybe I should have said if he was from App State. Either way, I guess he'll get a pass here or maybe it's just because the whole team was so awful, this doesn't seem like such a big deal. His two drops end up giving NY two field goals. I think I'll take 5 yards from a guy who catches the ball.

Of course, I'm certain someone will make the valid argument that Joe Adams was picked because of Armanti, and that Hurney is to blame for the whole stinking mess--- picking both of them.
[/quote]

Who has said anything like this?

Adams doesn't get a pass but armanti has had his chances.

He was the worst punt returner in the league last year. Time to move on.

Posted · Report post

simple solution.... cut them both, pilares, jimmy, captain, (bench hardy), and that safety midget from bmore

Posted · Report post

get your fuging app state butt hurt out of here. nobody gives a poo right now.

hell i'm an app state grad and i think you're full of poo