Photo
- - - - -

I Formation....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#16 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:57 AM

Cam can throw the football. He is capable of lining up under center, dropping back, and throwing the football. I know. I have seen him do it, and he is capable of doing it well.

Why we're so paralyzingly scared of running a conventional offense is beyond me. I knew from the very first time we tried to run the option last night, when the defender stayed home to hit Cam regardless of what he did with the pitch, that NY was ready for it.

Yet Chud was like so enamored with the medias obsession with it he refused to burn it.

Our offense is capable of being run conventionally. We have a good QB who can throw the ball very well and does so when he isn't trying to force something to happen when we dig a hole for ourselves like we did last night.

We have good receiving weapons. We have good RBs.

We have an OL that wouldn't have looked nearly as bad last night if 95% of the plays we ran involved some delay in the backfield prior to taking off.

We are capable of running a normal offense.

#17 bigdog10

bigdog10

HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:07 AM

Lol. 95% of the plays we run look exactly the same and out of the shotgun. Running this same stuff does nothing for cams development under center

#18 cbully

cbully

HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:07 AM

this option crap is wack and will cause fumbles. dwill had to take it once last night from cam.