Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam's Presser

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Matt "regular season in the dome champion of all time" Ryan is awesome.

Posted

can someone post the pressers of cam and RR.

I can't get them to run on the Panthers website.

Posted

Lol attack Matt Ryan all you'd like, the fact is:

-Yes he won in college. A LOT.

-He does not act like a baby after a loss.

-At least he can get to the playoffs, Cam just shuts down in the 3rd and 4th quarter.

There's a reason why Matt Ryan is leading the league in TD passes and QBR, and Cam Newton is top 3 in interception lol.

Call me, when Cam can get his team to .500.

He's just not that good!

Posted

Matt "regular season in the dome champion of all time" Ryan is awesome.

+1

Posted

Cam distusts the media since the post scandal, pre draft attacks on his character. Let's not forget no love lost there even on good days. This acceptable losing attitude is what is wrong with this team. fug them, the reporters, and the hatred on this site. DO YOUR THING CAM!

Posted

Cam distusts the media since the post scandal, pre draft attacks on his character. Let's not forget no love lost there even on good days. This acceptable losing attitude is what is wrong with this team. fug them, the reporters, and the hatred on this site. DO YOUR THING CAM!

Smiley Cam sure seems to love the press after a win.........

Posted

Lol attack Matt Ryan all you'd like, the fact is:

-Yes he won in college. A LOT.

-He does not act like a baby after a loss.

-At least he can get to the playoffs, Cam just shuts down in the 3rd and 4th quarter.

There's a reason why Matt Ryan is leading the league in TD passes and QBR, and Cam Newton is top 3 in interception lol.

Call me, when Cam can get his team to .500.

He's just not that good!

-Ryan never won a National title.

-Ryan pisses down his legs in playoff games.

-It's been 2 games into the season for Ryan. Cam has played 3, until last night Cam's rating was 100. Shows how much things can change with one poor game at this juncture.

-Cam has Steve Smith and a bunch of guys. Matt Ryan has Jones, Roddy, Gonzalez.... And two more years experience.

-compare Cam's rookie year to Ryans. Or any statistical year Matty Dome Champion has had. Yea, you lose.

Matt Ryan is a game manager. Cam Newton is a superstar. I know you know it

Posted

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser-Vince Lombardi

Posted

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser-Vince Lombardi

Show me Cam after a loss and I'll show you something that appears to be a child.

Posted

Show me Cam after a loss and I'll show you something that appears to be a child.

This takes place in every NFL fan base. Lose; pile on the QB some, no matter who he is.

You would cry yourself to sleep at night if we had Sanchez or Weeden or Carson Palmer and have wet dreams wishing we had Cam if we didn't. Remember that

Posted

This takes place in every NFL fan base. Lose; pile on the QB some, no matter who he is.

You would cry yourself to sleep at night if we had Sanchez or Weeden or Carson Palmer and have wet dreams wishing we had Cam if we didn't. Remember that

I think you're right that I wouldn't like those other guys on my team. Sorry, I'm just not a Cam fan and you're right that if they were winning I wouldn't be as critical--- just human I guess. His attitude just really turns me off.

With all that said, I don't think he has the maturity to make the Panthers a top team-- and this might not go away. When the Panthers win the Superbowl with him, you can bump this thread and I'll film myself eating a live crow. I'm not holding my breath though.