#16 FalconsFan

FalconsFan

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:32 AM

Lol attack Matt Ryan all you'd like, the fact is:

-Yes he won in college. A LOT.
-He does not act like a baby after a loss.
-At least he can get to the playoffs, Cam just shuts down in the 3rd and 4th quarter.

There's a reason why Matt Ryan is leading the league in TD passes and QBR, and Cam Newton is top 3 in interception lol.
Call me, when Cam can get his team to .500.

He's just not that good!

#17 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,943 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:33 AM

Matt "regular season in the dome champion of all time" Ryan is awesome.

+1

#18 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:34 AM

Cam distusts the media since the post scandal, pre draft attacks on his character. Let's not forget no love lost there even on good days. This acceptable losing attitude is what is wrong with this team. fug them, the reporters, and the hatred on this site. DO YOUR THING CAM!

#19 EasternJ

EasternJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:37 AM

Cam distusts the media since the post scandal, pre draft attacks on his character. Let's not forget no love lost there even on good days. This acceptable losing attitude is what is wrong with this team. fug them, the reporters, and the hatred on this site. DO YOUR THING CAM!

Smiley Cam sure seems to love the press after a win.........

#20 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,943 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:37 AM

Lol attack Matt Ryan all you'd like, the fact is:

-Yes he won in college. A LOT.
-He does not act like a baby after a loss.
-At least he can get to the playoffs, Cam just shuts down in the 3rd and 4th quarter.

There's a reason why Matt Ryan is leading the league in TD passes and QBR, and Cam Newton is top 3 in interception lol.
Call me, when Cam can get his team to .500.

He's just not that good!

-Ryan never won a National title.
-Ryan pisses down his legs in playoff games.
-It's been 2 games into the season for Ryan. Cam has played 3, until last night Cam's rating was 100. Shows how much things can change with one poor game at this juncture.
-Cam has Steve Smith and a bunch of guys. Matt Ryan has Jones, Roddy, Gonzalez.... And two more years experience.
-compare Cam's rookie year to Ryans. Or any statistical year Matty Dome Champion has had. Yea, you lose.

Matt Ryan is a game manager. Cam Newton is a superstar. I know you know it

#21 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,282 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:40 AM

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser-Vince Lombardi

#22 EasternJ

EasternJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:41 AM

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser-Vince Lombardi

Show me Cam after a loss and I'll show you something that appears to be a child.

#23 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,943 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:46 AM

Show me Cam after a loss and I'll show you something that appears to be a child.

This takes place in every NFL fan base. Lose; pile on the QB some, no matter who he is.

You would cry yourself to sleep at night if we had Sanchez or Weeden or Carson Palmer and have wet dreams wishing we had Cam if we didn't. Remember that

#24 EasternJ

EasternJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:51 AM

This takes place in every NFL fan base. Lose; pile on the QB some, no matter who he is.

You would cry yourself to sleep at night if we had Sanchez or Weeden or Carson Palmer and have wet dreams wishing we had Cam if we didn't. Remember that

I think you're right that I wouldn't like those other guys on my team. Sorry, I'm just not a Cam fan and you're right that if they were winning I wouldn't be as critical--- just human I guess. His attitude just really turns me off.

With all that said, I don't think he has the maturity to make the Panthers a top team-- and this might not go away. When the Panthers win the Superbowl with him, you can bump this thread and I'll film myself eating a live crow. I'm not holding my breath though.

#25 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,414 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:26 AM

Cam takes it to the extreme in these press conferences. You can hate to lose, and still not act like you have bi-polar disorder. Jake Delhomme hated to lose, but he was a great team leader, and didn't act the way Cam does in these press conferences. Cam needs to display more composure. If he is acting that way at a presser, then he is definitely acting that way in the locker room as well. His actions on the field have improved from last year, but there has been no improvement in my eyes, in the other areas, regarding his attitude. I think it's definitely a maturity issue. Yes, it sucks to lose. But, you are need to be a leader at the QB position. Body language speaks volumes at the type of leader you are.

#26 xav8tor

xav8tor

Foul Weather Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • LocationOff the Grid

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:09 AM

I wanted to jump on a lot of threads today about Keek (not enough snaps and mentoring), Adams (get some glue on the gloves man), the coaches (get it together or get out), Hurney (JR, fire his azz now), etc., but this one brings up what bothers me most. My desire to actually spend a lot of money to go to the games again was because I wanted to see Cam do his thing. I gave him a pass last year on the towel/scowl and similar attributes. But, he isn't a rookie anymore. When he becomes the Michael Jordan of the NFL, maybe he can have his towel back, but for now, it has to go, along with his pouty demeanor. Man up Cam and be a LEADER and a WINNER. That will be entertaining and iconic. I admit you were entertaining last night though...entertaining Giants fans and media pundits.

PS - Not saying he should be a good loser. I agree with Lombardi 100%. I want to see him,full of fire, angry, and motivated to do better - via his actions on the field, and the sidelines.

#27 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,936 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:12 AM

I'd probably be crying and refuse to do any presser after that game. He shouldn't be forced to feed the media anything

#28 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:15 AM

His press conference was great.. Showed how much he cared. He takes losses personally. Nothing wrong w/ it at all.

#29 xav8tor

xav8tor

Foul Weather Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • LocationOff the Grid

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:29 AM

I'd probably be crying and refuse to do any presser after that game. He shouldn't be forced to feed the media anything

He is supposed to be a team leader and was brought in as the face of the franchise. You might not have meant it, but you are right, he should not be forced, he should want to do the pressers.

His press conference was great.. Showed how much he cared. He takes losses personally. Nothing wrong w/ it at all.

It gave the appearance that he cannot handle adversity. He should take it personally and his presence at the press conference was as embarrassing as his performance on the field...and the sidelines. Watch elite QB's pressers and watch them on the sidelines when they are down. Cam may put up some elite stats, but his presence when behind, after an INT, and after a loss is anything but elite class.

#30 YoMoney

YoMoney

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:31 AM

Did he have a towel on his head?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.