Photo
- - - - -

We're Going To Win @ Atlanta!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
51 replies to this topic

#46 Tacklez

Tacklez

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:51 AM

Its ok they might have a better foootball team but we have a better website obviously since they come here so damn much. lmao

It really isnt that we think we can win against atlanta as for us needing to win this game against atlanta.

#47 pantherj

pantherj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:04 PM

This thread must have been started to attract Atlanta fans. Well mission accomplished.

#48 FalconDoucheBag

FalconDoucheBag

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:34 PM

I'm really hoping "Young" Cameron pulls one of these in week 4.
Posted Image

#49 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:02 PM

Vanilla offense, vanilla defense has to change. Absolutely boring on D and running a college style O is not the answer. We can do it, Panthers have the players and coaches to turn this thang around. I like our chances against the crows....ok back to the bunker...

#50 FalconsOwnYall

FalconsOwnYall

NOT NEWB

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:19 PM

The Falcons have finally acquired a couple of coordinators who actually have a clue as to how to run pro-style offenses and defenses. Considering we've had the talent to get deep in the play-offs for several years, this has been a very crucial upgrade. By the time this game is over, you boys may be wishing you never were awarded an NFL franchise. Of course after that horriffic beatdown by the Giants last night, I'm not sure if you are still considered an NFL-level franchise. You might have slipped down to Arena League status. But good luck!

#51 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Jerry Richard$on and Gettledouche apologist

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:24 PM

The Falcons have finally acquired a couple of coordinators who actually have a clue as to how to run pro-style offenses and defenses. Considering we've had the talent to get deep in the play-offs for several years, this has been a very crucial upgrade. By the time this game is over, you boys may be wishing you never were awarded an NFL franchise. Of course after that horriffic beatdown by the Giants last night, I'm not sure if you are still considered an NFL-level franchise. You might have slipped down to Arena League status. But good luck!

oh god somebody stop him these burns are too sick

#52 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:59 PM

Ha! Congrats on the wins but if there is one word that I doubt anyone would use to describe your team, it's clutch. If memory serves, we're not the only team to be drubbed by the Giants in recent memory.

How soon we forget all the Falcons 4th quarter comebacks under Smith n Co.