• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,500 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

I bet they were doing the wave while we were on offense? :)

#17 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,453 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:51 AM

When you get driven on what was it? 8-9 times? You have a right to stop cheering. There comes a point when they don't deserve it.

#18 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,453 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:52 AM

Really I'm more angry at the 30 thousand or so people that sold their tickets to Giants fans. At least the Panthers fans showed up with good intentions.

#19 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,482 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:20 AM

Yeah, at that point I was probably more just yelling, calling out players by name. Just a complete embarassment.

Still yelled as loud as I could with the D on the field....didnt seem to help much though.

Luckily we didnt have too many Giants fans around us but it was horrible towards the end regardless. The worst was everyone left at halftime! Didnt even stay for the 3rd quarter.

Halftime? Really?

#20 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,500 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:25 AM

I walked out after the INT with 6 minutes left.

I really tried to make the whole game but after that I was done. My buddy at work has owned tickets since 1995....never leaves early....left at the 6 minute mark.

If you don't want people leaving early put a better product out there.

#21 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

Formerly Known as Dragn0422

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:31 AM

It always bothers me how more people don't stand. Nice to see somebody doing it.

A Panthers fan 2 rows behind me actually asked the Giants fan behind me to ask me to sit down so he and his son could see. This was still during the first Giants drive of the game. I had been standing the whole time. I bet that would NEVER happen at a Giants game. I hate people like that. Stay home ans sit on your couch if you want to sit down.

#22 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,453 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:31 AM

I never leave early but I was in a deep dark corner of the upper deck surrounded by Giants fans and all the Panthers fans left. I have anxiety problems so I left with 6:00 left because I was worried about my safety and watched the rest of the game with my family in the lower bowl. The Panthers fans cheered loud at the beginning of the game but it got out of hand quick. Eerily similar to the 2008 game which I bought a $200 club level seat to. At that game I didn't have to worry about my safety I was the only person left in my row.

#23 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

Formerly Known as Dragn0422

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:34 AM

I walked out after the INT with 6 minutes left.

I really tried to make the whole game but after that I was done. My buddy at work has owned tickets since 1995....never leaves early....left at the 6 minute mark.

If you don't want people leaving early put a better product out there.

Thats when I left too. I caught a little flack for it from some people in my section, but why the hell would I stay. Its 2 hours for me to get home. Wife had to work, and it is the only way we as fans can show our disgust at the way they played. I have sat through some serious ass cuttings before, but something was different about this one. I guess it was my unrealistic expectations this year.

#24 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,453 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:44 AM

Thats when I left too. I caught a little flack for it from some people in my section, but why the hell would I stay. Its 2 hours for me to get home. Wife had to work, and it is the only way we as fans can show our disgust at the way they played. I have sat through some serious ass cuttings before, but something was different about this one. I guess it was my unrealistic expectations this year.

Yeah I'm not a rich man. Out of all the games on the schedule I picked this as one I would go to because I believed. The ass whoopin you don't see coming is always the worst.

#25 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,731 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:56 AM

This is the first game, since I've been going to boa in 2001, that I wanted to leave at halftime. I have sat in an empty stadium until the end of the game many, many, many times. That first half was absolutely demoralizing. It really does go both ways. Call me 'not a real fan' all you want, I don't give a damn. I'm not dropping $400 anymore to be disappointed in person.

#26 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,092 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:15 AM

I really hope the guy getting pissed off with his hands in the air is a Giants fan....that would make one positive from last night's game

looks like a stupid yankee to me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.