214 replies to this topic

#76 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:51 AM

Due to his pouting and poor play. Per Brett Jensen.

He Blew up because cam sucked

#77 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

steve is 100% correct

#78 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,672 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

Steve Reed@SteveReedAP
Steve Smith says he "lit into" cam newton the sidelines of thursday's game after Newton. Story to come.

SMH...

#79 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:59 AM

I was disappointed seeing Cam on the sidelines at the end of the game instead of being out there with his team taking the ass whoopin' like a man.

Havent you figured it out? He is exactly what many said he was coming out of College, all this kid cares about is playing Superman and being in the spotlight. He isn't a leader, when times get tough he is going to run and put his towel on his head and close his eyes in the Presser

#80 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,828 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:01 PM

it breaks my heart knowing this HOF talent has wasted his years having chucklefugs "throw" to him. my favorite player of all time and he will be never be mentioned again the day after he retires :(

#81 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,278 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:05 PM

I will cry like a little schoolgirl when Steve retires.

#82 Soul Rebel

Soul Rebel

Respect the Rivera

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:13 PM

Cam is and has always been a work-in-progress when drafted. He had immaturity surrounding him when he came out of Auburn and I think he has exceeded expectations in this department in keeping his nose clean and not being outspoken or a media lightning rod... very low-key. As for on the field, he also has exceeded expectations with talent and not just being an athletic run-first QB that can't read defenses nor pass. All of that being said, his maturity as a team leader is his glaring weakness.... but he's a 23 year old kid that has done nothing but win since he was in high school. Losing and humility isn't always the easiest thing to accept and takes time to adjust. However, the time of maturation needs to start catching up to Cam or he's going to drown in this grown man's league. The towel on the sideline, pouting, woe-is-me negative energy that he possesses needs to be cut fast. Guys like Smitty, Beason, Gross, DA, Rivera, Chud, etc need to be in Cam's face and positively, yet directly get him in gear.

I have no issue whatsoever with what Smitty did. He's a warrior and has the heart of a champion. Not too many players on this team can get through to Cam properly, but Smith is one of them. I commend him and truly am ready to see how Cam bounces back next week. He'll have an extra 3 days to study what went wrong and a big divisional test against the Falcons. Time for Cam to put on his big boy pants and realize that when you play like complete garbage in primetime at home, you need to shelf the Superman TD celebration and just walk your ass to the sideline.

#83 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,910 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:17 PM

Please

The coaches should have benched themselves

Josh Norman needed to be benched... he was so bad I started to miss Munnerlyn.

#84 atljbo

atljbo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:21 PM

HUGE PROPS TO STEVE SMITH... This is Jay Cutlers problem... The bears dont have a dog like Steve Smith.... It took a backup CB to speak up.

You guys can love Cam all yall want... He has a special talent but dude will never develop into the QB you guys want him to be if he doesnt grow up and be a professional.

#85 YoMoney

YoMoney

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:22 PM

The similarities to Cutler and Newton are uncanny. Both teams will never do poo unless they both grow up and grow a sack.

#86 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,672 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:23 PM

Josh Norman needed to be benched... he was so bad I started to miss Munnerlyn.

Catman, I just didn't see it that way.

They were playing zone almost the entire game. He gave up some catches, but so did Gamble (and some YAC as well). This is coaching. Norman typically excels in man coverage or where he at least gets matched up and runs with a guy out of his zone.

I do NOT understand at all why we are giving opponents a 10 yard cushion every snap.

#87 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,805 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:24 PM

Maybe Alex Smith was on to something ;)

#88 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,827 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:35 PM

ive never seen cam on the sidelines looking at pictures of plays or discussing with coaches how to fix mistakes. It looks like we have one game plan(which almost is like playground style) and if it works, good. If not, oh well.

#89 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:48 PM

ive never seen cam on the sidelines looking at pictures of plays or discussing with coaches how to fix mistakes. It looks like we have one game plan(which almost is like playground style) and if it works, good. If not, oh well.

It's beginning to look that way isn't it.

Newton and Chud both need to be reined in...sorry but its true and its the HC who does that.

They need to go back to smash mouth running the football until this calms down and I don't mean Newton running the football either.

The need to run the football, short passes, move the chains, and take shots.

Not this option poo, then bombs away. This is the NFL not Pop Warner.

JPP is just is big, faster, and quite possibly smarter than our QB and OC.

#90 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,827 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:50 PM

It's beginning to look that way isn't it.

Newton and Chud both need to be reined in...sorry but its true and its the HC who does that.

They need to go back to smash mouth running the football until this calms down and I don't mean Newton running the football either.

The need to run the football, short passes, move the chains, and take shots.

Not this option poo, then bombs away. This is the NFL not Pop Warner.

JPP is just is big, faster, and quite possibly smarter than our QB and OC.

Just watching us play the Stains last week, when Drew was on the sidelines, they gave him pictures of each play and coverage. Us, it's just like I said, playground style.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.