Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Lots of leg room today...

31 posts in this topic

The good thing is we only lost once. The bad thing is how we lost. The really bad thing was the Let's go Giants cheers ringing through the stadium. This is one of the worst losses in franchise history. It's like when Bane talks about how you cannot know true suffering without hope.

Oh look the fuging hipster fans are enjoying watching the panthers collapse. Yeah our franchise was getting way too mainstream with the ESPN coverage and all. I'm so glad the panthers poo the bed and didn't sell out by making the playoffs. I hope Urban Outfitters will sell our gear from now on.

lol "A season to marvel" indeed

2 people like this

This will be a good test to see how the team responds.

Over-Under on the number of people that ran out and put there Dallas tickets on Craigslist?

I'm betting the stadium is 60-40 Cowboys fans that day.

The cup is half full eh? How many losses does it take before we realize we are not as good as we thought we could/should be? The question now becomes, How bad are the Saints!!lol

Its still early. We will learn from this. I expect a more complete game next. This goes for players and coaches. We will be fine.

I hope this is the turning point THIS season to get back on track. Focus in and play smart football. Get Stew and Davis back 100% and look forward.

The bandwagon is a bit roomier.

I must say, I kind of like it.

It ain't how you start, fellas. Its how you finish.

2-2 and back in the hunt in 9 days.

Go Panthers.

While your bandwagon is getting rid of some dead weight, my anti Hurney bandwagon is certainly picking up steam.

This all goes back to Marty.

hurneymagic

Next week should be very telling. Rivera's egg-game is currently at: 2 so far this season.

Im not convinced of this staff thus far.

It really must be a miserable existence to waste energy hating Marty Hurney in week 3 of the regular season.

1 person likes this