Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why is Jordan Gross our highest paid player?

79 posts in this topic

Posted

King Taqahara race baits more then Al Sharpton and the good revrend combined... I honestly dont get what he gets out of it?

I don't get it either... Maybe he's an alt of some white dude trying to troll people.

Posted

Because he was a top 3 tackle when he got paid, and left tackle being one of the top three paid positions in the NFL...well you understand. There's also the fact that most of our up and coming "stars" are still in rookie contracts. Smith was paid well by league standards when he got his mid-career long contract and he didn't hold out for more money when receivers started getting bigger pay days, because he's not a toolbag like a lot of NFL players. He didn't get paid like a top three WR on his recent deal because it's the end of his career and he was coming off of his worst year ever.

Or it could be because Gross is white??!?!?!? That's gotta be it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe... He comes to the Bobcats planet boards almost solely to defend Robert Johnson (formor Bobcats owner-BET CEO).

He seriously has to be a troll i cant imagine someone honestly thinks every white person is in some grand conspiricy to keep the black man down in carolina sports lol

Posted

Hurney

/thread

Posted

I apologize, why is Jordan Gross our 2nd higghest paid player on our team? Hes making 11 mill this year right?

dude- shut the fug up please, youre letting your inner retard out

Posted

White power?

I think I remember reading Gross is Jewish and, on average, Jews are the wealthiest people in the USA followed by Asians.

Posted

I think I remember reading Gross is Jewish and, on average, Jews are the wealthiest people in the USA followed by Asians.

Jordan Gross is Mormon. Geoff Schwartz is Jewish.

Posted

Jordan Gross is Mormon. Geoff Schwartz is Jewish.

You're right, I was thinking of Schwartz.

Posted

To the dudes throwing the race card about me asking why our LT is overpaid. If it makes you feel better, my white co-workers who are Steelers and Giants fans think he's overpaid too.

Its just odd that a player on our team who's making the most money isnt being held accountable for his piss poor play and its effect on us losing. If Gross is the "leader" of the OL, when do we ask him to step up?

Posted

I don't think I've ever witnessed someone use the "I have white friends" excuse.

1 person likes this

Posted

I dont think Ive ever witnessed a fan of an opposing team rave about how great our LT is and how cheap we got him for.

Posted

i'm inclined to agree that our entire o-line has not been held accountable as they should have been in our two losses. gross figures to be at the top of the accountability list in that department. with that same logic i'd think CJ would be in the same boat. as much as people hate to hear it, fox had our trenches ready to go.