TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,025 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:07 AM

And before you say he is a douche... He's right
-QB is all about what's above the shoulders
-The "read option" is a joke. All It is, is you reading about how you got dominated the day before in the game. It's a college gimmick. It doesn't work.
-Superman pose down 23-0 was a joke.
-cam is in the Vick, The Golden Calf of Bristol category. Can't win a super bowl running your QB there. It will only get you hurt.
-the way to move the ball in today's NFL is how Eli did it against us last night. Stand in the pocket and let your receivers run. Throw the ball.

God the man speaks the truth. I hate our offense

#2 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:09 AM

Cam is LeBron. He's held to a higher standard than other QBs, and he's not allowed to just lose. Analysts and "fans" who envy his athletic ability use his losses to nitpick his personality and mentality. Colin Cowherd is a racist anyway. The stereotypical twirp who grew up envying the jocks who now gets paid to trash them.

#3 Stun704

Stun704

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:10 AM

Cowherd is a Coward

#4 Panther4Ever

Panther4Ever

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:12 AM

Cowherd is a fuging friendless virgin

#5 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,425 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:13 AM

KT is in the caller queue to ESPN radio. Cut the poor-Cam excuses. He's held to no higher standard than the zip on Peyton Manning's deep throws.

Ignore KT's race baiting bs.

#6 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,219 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:13 AM

Cowherd said before the season that he could see us winning the Super Bowl and Kalil had nothing to be ashamed of, and that Cam would be an elite quarterback.

Pick a side, Colin. . .

#7 Rip Saw

Rip Saw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:14 AM

cowherd is right - though I hate it, our one trick pony is exposed

#8 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,976 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:15 AM

Entered this thread to say F cowherd

#9 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:15 AM

and thats my cue to leave this forum for the next 10 days

#10 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,336 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:16 AM

Its just Cowherd being Cowherd

This will only get louder as we move forward in both wins and losses. Some people like Cam some people don't.

#11 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,683 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:16 AM

He's just flatly wrong. WTF does Cowherd know about plays and how they work in the NFL? He knows as much as the average Joe Blow watching on the couch each Sunday. The difference is he gets paid to spout his BS opinion. In the The Golden Calf of Bristol/Vick category? hahahahahahaha, riiiiiiiiight. That is saying Cam's biggest asset is his legs, which is not true. Cam is a mobile QB, not a run-first QB. The read option absolutely works in the NFL, but we can't run it as much as we have been. We need to get our pro-sets working, and that starts with the OL (and they fuging suck at it right now).

Basically, fug Cowherd. His opinion means poo.

#12 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,061 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:17 AM

You forgot to put in that he also said RG3 and Russell Wilson are "better people" than Cam.

Ok, whatever the fug that means.

#13 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,190 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:18 AM

This is why I avoided ESPN thus far today aside from about 5 minutes of Mike and Mike. And i was able to bare that because they basically ignored how horrible we are and only spoke glowingly of how awesome the Giants are... Whew!

But, I knew guys like Cowherd and Bayless would eat this up. Cowherd was tugging all on Cam's balls last year and that's why I knew not to F with him, because just like every other subject in sports, he goes with what's popular at the time and never gives a definitive opinion on anything until he's able to decipher how the masses will react. He says what his audience wants him to say.

And this is why I'm so disappointed in our team as whole - this was our opportunity to shut the haters up. Instead, we gave them more ammo than they could ever know what to do with.

Cam will be fine, but he definitely just dug himself a hole with mainstream media and non-Panther fans (and even some idiotic Panther fans to boot) that will take a long while to get out of.

#14 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:18 AM

lol.

You guys do realize Cowherd is baiting you for ratings? He's skip bayless on the radio. He will flip flop his opinion when it is most convienent for a ratings boost.

Don't fall into this garbage.

#15 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,025 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:20 AM

You forgot to put in that he also said RG3 and Russell Wilson are "better people" than Cam.

Ok, whatever the fug that means.

He didn't say that.

Just that they're better above the shoulders and handle themselves with more maturity.

Agree on Wilson. I know in my heart RG3 is a prick in hiding. Wait and see

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com