Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cowherd just trashed Cam

87 posts in this topic

No he hasn't. Has always praised Newton. Always praises his physical abilities. Mentions him with the elite talents in the game.

He'll say Cam is a great athlete (everyone says this) and in the next breath, talk about how running quaterbacks can't work in the NFL, everyone needs to sit inside the pocket all day, etc. He makes sly comments that suggest Cam won't be successful long term, and now he's finally come out and said it straight up.

"Old school" guys like Cowherd can't accept a young, flashy and brash, swagged-out QB like cam who's athleticism alone wins him some games. Problem is Cam can't play defense. He is not ready to acknowledge Cam's impact on the game and potential dynasty he is building.

Cowherd isn't a racist. Don't go there. He loves Rg3 and Wilson For some odd reason. Isn't racist when he talks Kobe, Tiger, or sticks up for Lebron. I can't stand people laying the damn race card being so hyper sensitive. It's so played out at this stage in the game it's ridiculous

2 people like this

Cam has 19 starts....expected to dominate like greats in their prime with no D and ST. Simple and plain.

Cowherd isn't a racist. Don't go there. He loves Rg3 and Wilson For some odd reason. Isn't racist when he talks Kobe, Tiger, or sticks up for Lebron. I can't stand people laying the damn race card being so hyper sensitive. It's so played out at this stage in the game it's ridiculous

I wouldn't call him racist, but those views certainly fall into line with "white friendly" programming.

RG3 and Wilson don't intimidate old white guys. Cam does. Cowherd is pandering to those people.

1 person likes this

"Old school" guys like Cowherd can't accept a young, flashy and brash, swagged-out QB like cam who's athleticism alone wins him some games. Problem is Cam can't play defense. He is not ready to acknowledge Cam's impact on the game and potential dynasty he is building.

Not true my man. He speaks glowingly about RG3 (granted its just his flavor of the month and I think that like cam once was) its more him knocking the offense we are trying to run, and Cam's immaturity in comparison to guys like Wilson and RG3

im convinced, this forum is comprised of fuging morons.

Cowherd is spot fugging on. Cam won't went a SB, he can't change protections or audible. I don't want Cam to fail either, I can just feel it. He's too dumb and selfish. We need a new staff, and we need to get bigger in the trenches. Teams like the Giants, Steelers, Ravens, and 49ers will dominate us, simply cause they physically outmatch us.

im convinced, this forum is comprised of fuging morons.

And if you think that we need to continue with this disaster that's the read option you're one of them my man

Cowherd is spot fugging on. Cam won't went a SB, he can't change protections or audible. I don't want Cam to fail either, I can just feel it. He's too dumb and selfish. We need a new staff, and we need to get bigger in the trenches. Teams like the Giants, Steelers, Ravens, and 49ers will dominate us, simply cause they physically outmatch us.

You're right man... We are too finesse and Newton as much as I love him is doomed if he doesn't start reading defense and stop trying to run past the 11 opposing him on defense

how you came to that conclusion from that post is beyond me.

This is the same guy who defends Sanchez at every opportunity. His opinion is complete crap when it comes to Qb's.

Stephen A. Smith spoke the truth about Cam in 1st take. Y'all should shut up now..