Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cowherd just trashed Cam

87 posts in this topic

I sure as hell hope Cam isn't LeBron, otherwise he'll be wearing a Cowboys jersey in three years.

I sure as hell hope Cam isn't LeBron, otherwise he'll be wearing a Cowboys jersey in three years.

Or Jets, Dolphins, Raiders, Eagles

-cam is in the Vick, The Golden Calf of Bristol category. Can't win a super bowl running your QB there. It will only get you hurt.

Maybe you didn't notice, but the only time Cam got hurt last night was...

(wait for it...)

Standing in the pocket.

Until Cam stops with his me first attitude he will not improve....

Sadly it appears that they were right he is very immature.

Cam needs to humble himself and know his place like a good boy. Now where have we heard this before? So winning and losing is dependent on Cam's humility not our shitty D? Inept front office? And pussy fans?

Cam throws an INT or loses a game there must be something wrong with his mental. Our fanbase is immature and falls on these lame stereotypes far too often.

I sure as hell hope Cam isn't LeBron, otherwise he'll be wearing a Cowboys jersey in seven years.

I know you dont count well but 2003-2010 equals 7 seasons not 3.

We will find out in 2012 whether Cam is the guy who will take us to the "promised land".... or if he is just another Vick.

We already know the Panthers fanbase is one of the worst. And we already know we're a losing franchise. I called us the Bobcats of the NFL, only Cam can make me eat our words because the rest of our team doesnt seem up to it. As long as they get their big contracts they are OK with losing.

Keep in mind, Cowherd also trashed Bears fans for getting mad at Cutler because of his sulking & tantrums because he's the best QB they've had in years.

and thats my cue to leave this forum for the next 10 days

please do, and take that grotesque wiggling ass sig with you.

I know you dont count well but 2003-2010 equals 7 seasons not 3.

lol

Year two of a four-year rookie contract

4 seasons -1 season already played = 3. You lose at math.