• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#76 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:31 PM

We will find out in 2012 whether Cam is the guy who will take us to the "promised land".... or if he is just another Vick.

#77 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

We already know the Panthers fanbase is one of the worst. And we already know we're a losing franchise. I called us the Bobcats of the NFL, only Cam can make me eat our words because the rest of our team doesnt seem up to it. As long as they get their big contracts they are OK with losing.

#78 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:47 PM

Keep in mind, Cowherd also trashed Bears fans for getting mad at Cutler because of his sulking & tantrums because he's the best QB they've had in years.

#79 Rip Saw

Rip Saw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:04 PM

and thats my cue to leave this forum for the next 10 days

please do, and take that grotesque wiggling ass sig with you.

#80 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • 4,534 posts
  • Location704

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:04 PM

I know you dont count well but 2003-2010 equals 7 seasons not 3.

lol

Year two of a four-year rookie contract

4 seasons -1 season already played = 3. You lose at math.

#81 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,943 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:09 AM

Maybe you didn't notice, but the only time Cam got hurt last night was...

(wait for it...)

Standing in the pocket.

Wrong.

He dinged his index finger on throwing hand when he jumped over the pile to score

#82 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,029 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:22 AM

Cam is LeBron. He's held to a higher standard than other QBs, and he's not allowed to just lose. Analysts and "fans" who envy his athletic ability use his losses to nitpick his personality and mentality. Colin Cowherd is a racist anyway. The stereotypical twirp who grew up envying the jocks who now gets paid to trash them.

There is your same on pathetic rhetoric. Anyone who questions Cams play us a racist. Do us all a favor and just kill yourself.

#83 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:27 AM

And before you say he is a douche... He's right
-QB is all about what's above the shoulders
-The "read option" is a joke. All It is, is you reading about how you got dominated the day before in the game. It's a college gimmick. It doesn't work.
-Superman pose down 23-0 was a joke.
-cam is in the Vick, The Golden Calf of Bristol category. Can't win a super bowl running your QB there. It will only get you hurt.
-the way to move the ball in today's NFL is how Eli did it against us last night. Stand in the pocket and let your receivers run. Throw the ball.

God the man speaks the truth. I hate our offense

Thank you! I can't tell you how refreshing your post is. Cam right now is NOT even close to being an NFL top QB. Aaron Rogers can run, several others can too, but as HOF QB Steve Young said, you MUST STAY IN THE POCKET FIRST AND FOREMOST AND THROW THE BALL!!!!

This read option poo is just that HS/ College poo. Run a real damn offense or get an OC/ QB that can run a real offense.

#84 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:23 AM

Cam needs to humble himself and know his place like a good boy. Now where have we heard this before? So winning and losing is dependent on Cam's humility not our shitty D? Inept front office? And pussy fans?

Cam throws an INT or loses a game there must be something wrong with his mental. Our fanbase is immature and falls on these lame stereotypes far too often.

Our front office has been quite inept, and there are a lot of whiny b*tch fans.

And not every INT is a mental error, but at least 50% are that applies to all QB's not just Cam.

The problems I have were not the INT's it was two things
1. The hand off that he tried to take the ball back from DWill nearly causing a fumble in the process.
2. Doing the Superman celebration (which I love normally BTW) down 26-7 in the fourth quarter.

Humility is a quality of all great QB's they understand to achieve true greatness there is always be something to learn.

#85 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:25 AM

lol

Year two of a four-year rookie contract

4 seasons -1 season already played = 3. You lose at math.

He loses at life.

#86 Newtcase

Newtcase

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationLurking

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:12 AM

Chud has fell in love with the read option. Obviously, with a guy like Cam you can have success with it on any play, and continuous success against defenses we outmatch at the line (1 of 3 in this category so far). With that said, I was embarrassed, EMBARRASSED for our team, fans, city, players, coaches, Thursday night. We so blindly stuck with something that wasn't working, it just seemed like an admission that we couldn't run a pro style offense with regularity and execute. I agree with Cowherd and other posters here that the read option is a gimmick and child's play for pro players. Get real Panther's coaches, run a pro offense with our pro players and throw in the option when you have a D off balance.

#87 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,943 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:33 AM

Read option has been enough to make me hate Chud over

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.