Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheMaulClaw

Fire Hurney Petition

118 posts in this topic

If we the fans are going to tell Jerry Richardson to fire Marty Hurney, don't we at least owe the man the common courtesy to tell him who to hire as a replacement? Where is that petition? Oh wait, we don't want accountability on who comes in just in case they suck down the road, we'll hang in the background until it's time to bring the torches and pitchforks.

C'mon guise - if we're not part of the solution, then we're part of the problem. No half-assing this.

If we the fans are going to tell Jerry Richardson to fire Marty Hurney, don't we at least owe the man the common courtesy to tell him who to hire as a replacement? Where is that petition? Oh wait, we don't want accountability on who comes in just in case they suck down the road, we'll hang in the background until it's time to bring the torches and pitchforks.

C'mon guise - if we're not part of the solution, then we're part of the problem. No half-assing this.

fire Hurney, hire Eric DeCosta

if things go bad I'll take all the heat

Hurney is not going anywhere. He has helped build this team. He comes with JR, they are inseperable. Long time panther fans know this. It is time for a new owner and new management, mainly because this owner means Hurney management. There is no choice.

Who too hire? Kevin Colbert or Jerry Reese disciple.

someone send JR a f-cking raven with a rolled up note or something

Wouldn't work...Hurney would trade two first round picks for the raven before it even got to JR.

1 person likes this

Signed! I hope Hurney just "retires" after this year. I have a feeling he will retire, he signed J Stew and that was his last big signing, his work here is done. He has already crippled this franchise for a few years with the ungodly contracts players like CJ, Gamble, D Will and Stewie received.

yall sound stupid like a bunch of no teeth ba$tards "sumbody gotta be at fault!!!!oh oh what about that commie hater Hurney!!!!!!!!" when we start winning there will be 0 bitching lol

I don't think we have had enough chance to see Rivera. Hurney on the other hand, has put us in multiple binds throughout the years and handed out ludicrous deals deservedly and undeservedly.

Hurney is not the right guy for us.

Signed! I hope Hurney just "retires" after this year. I have a feeling he will retire, he signed J Stew and that was his last big signing, his work here is done. He has already crippled this franchise for a few years with the ungodly contracts players like CJ, Gamble, D Will and Stewie received.

Uhh how the heck is Gamble on that list?

I mean if you are going to go after Hurney at least pick one of his 100 actual mistakes and not one of his few good moves.