Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highlandfire

So this is The Cam Apologists board?

69 posts in this topic

This whole organization has issues

The sh*t is hitting the fan regardless of how early in the season it is

In the paper. On espn. During press conferences. On the sideline. On the field.

I mean it's like poo in the rain..ever see poo in the rain? It's a damn sloppy ploppy mess and it stinks.

If you walked away from watching Cam's presser thinking he didn't give a poo, then I want to know what planet you're from?

He is nothing but a ME punk who craves the spotlight and wants his commercials. and I will post it till the bastard is run on a rail if he doesn't shape up. Don't like it, dont fuging read what I post.

Quit being so cunty, would you? Have fun posting it after losses the next 15 years

1 person likes this

Ever notice how certain fans come out of the woodwork to post after loss?

Also we seem to get a few new members after a loss.

2 people like this

I feel for Cam. My coaches used to get onto me for doing the same thing. Not equating the two, but in JUCO I actually got pulled out of games for getting pissed off and showing it. I wore my emotions on my sleeve the same way... But, he's getting paid to do this. No one is telling him to be fake and act like it doesn't bother him, but he's got to remain accountable to his teammates, which was the real problem last night - not his press conference.

I understand being highly competitive and mistakes and losses hurting... But, he's got to temper those lows a little bit more.

Love the kid but he is a mental midget. Never seen a QB be such a fuging baby after throwing an INT.

At least Clausen took his butt whoopings like a man, something I can respect.

His press conference was fine, he was disgusted with himself. God damn..

He came off like a cry baby and pouter, not a leader. Name one great leader in anything, not just football, who consistently, if not constantly, exhibits that demeanor when facing adversity or after defeat. You can't. There is no such thing.

Ditto for the sideline sulk, which SS called him out on. Elite QB's conference with colleagues and coaches, and plan for the next series on the field, and/or rally the team on the benches. Cammy goes into the corner with his binky over his head.

RR just said he was going to address some things personally with Cam too.

It is ultimately up to Cam whether this behavior continues, or whether he starts exhibiting the qualities of a leader, but nothing will change his behavior in similar situations last year (which he got a "talkin' to" from teammates for), or last night. It was what it was.

Oh ye of little faith. 3 games into a 16 game season in a weakened divison. We are going to make the playoffs. Cam is going to erupt next game with fire as he is known to do. He's going to make all you doubters sing his praises or disappear until the next lost. Cam has so many haters even from his own fanbase and some of his jealous teammates who want to bring him down a knotch and attack his brand. Libel is a real thing and can be costly.

This man plays when he wants to play and he knows when to turn it on and when to coast on his natural abilities. You are going to see him turn it on next week.

HighlandFire was one of his most vocal borderline ignorant naysayers dating back before the 2011 draft.

Coincidentally after we drafted Cam and the season began, HighlandFire completely disappeared from the board.

You creating this thread is ironic and also shows just what kind of person you are, a pansy.

2 people like this