Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So this is The Cam Apologists board?

69 posts in this topic

Posted

See how RGIII handles himself after a loss, then proceed to watch "Young" Cameron. That is the difference between a boy and a man.

Posted

Cam needs to watch some tape on elite quarterback press conferences. See how it's done.. Cam brings the whole team down with his sulking actions. Many of you say that he cares so much.. and that's true, but he needs to convey his feelings and act with maturity in an appropriate manner that doesn't decrease the morale of his teammates. Instead of sitting alone on the bench.. go get in someones face to get them pumped up, or mingle with teammates to encourage them. Everyone's looking at you Cam. If you want to sit there with your head down in defeat, then your teammates will follow your lead.

Posted

See how RGIII handles himself after a loss, then proceed to watch "Young" Cameron. That is the difference between a boy and a man.

That is the difference between who deems winning as everything vs just a football game and job.

Go back and watch Jake Delhomme (poor QB at times but GREAT leader) after a humiliating loss, watch Brady, watch tons of QBs.....plenty pout.

Posted

cry about late hits and insinuate that if someone on the other team touches you its comparable to the bounty situation? focus on covering up the endorsement of a competitor when youre throwing picks and losing? RG3 has shown more diva tendencies than Cam in a mere 2 weeks

Posted

Yeah, the boy whines about how the other team is dirty in the pile.

Posted

LMAO!! Where are all these new guys coming from?? I swear i wasnt seeing these profile names last year or last week when we beat the Saints.

Posted

RG3 was complaining about dirty play by the Rams after they lost last week.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000064063/article/rg3-complains-of-dirty-extracurriculars-vs-rams

Posted

Just because Cam has gotten some endorsements doesn't mean that is all he cares about. Everything I have read and seen leads me to believe he only cares about winning which is a good thing. Last night he had a bad game. He is still the man though and Im glad to have him. You should be too.

Posted

Go back and watch Jake Delhomme (poor QB at times but GREAT leader) after a humiliating loss, watch Brady, watch tons of QBs.....plenty pout.

Apparently not with the vibe Cam gives off. Team captains have gotten on him about it, as recently as last night. THAT should concern you because Cam has not changed and he's been told his appearing this way negatively affects the team. If you place no stock in most forum posts, can't say I blame you, but if guys like Kalil, Gross, and Smith are concerned about his solo sulking, the fans that care should be too.

http://blogs.charlot...ne-sulking.html

Posted

Instead of sitting alone on the bench.. go get in someones face to get them pumped up, or mingle with teammates to encourage them. Everyone's looking at you Cam. If you want to sit there with your head down in defeat, then your teammates will follow your lead.

I understand your point, and yes, Cam has some growing up to do, just like every other 23 year old.

But please consider this...who is the ultimate leader of the team? Unless I'm mistaken, it's Ron Rivera. When have you seen Ron Rivera do something to rally the troops when times get tough? When have you seen him use a timeout to call the defense over and try to get them refocused? He may not have a towel on his head, but he may as well.

We should not expect more out of a kid than a mature man with many years in the league. Ron is a good communicator with the media and fans, but he is not showing his leadership on the field. That needs to change.

Posted

Cam made the organization look

Bad with his post Game antics

I love the dude...but he needs to grow up

Posted

Those of you putting all this on the defense/special teams. The Patriots and Giants statiscally had two of the worst defenses in the NFL last year and we see where that got them.