21 replies to this topic

#1 Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationTampa Florida Area

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:13 PM

You know I picked you guys to win the NFC South.
Ok, you lost to us, but we were at home, and it was Ronde Barbers 200th game.
But to get spanked by the Giants, at HOME, WTF ?
I am not here trolling, just wondering if you guys have any insight as to what went wrong with your team ?

#2 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,039 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:14 PM

LOL, obvious troll says he's not here trolling.

#3 BANE

BANE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • LocationCollege

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:15 PM

The offense didnt play well, the defense didnt play well, special teams didnt play well and the coaches didnt coach well. Thats what happened, thats why we lost.

#4 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,302 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:16 PM

Hit the road Tampa fan

Can we ban this guy for his stupidity and this thread?

#5 Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:17 PM

LOL, obvious troll says he's not here trolling.

Good God, read and weep, see the comments http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=67876
I am getting messed with on our forums because I picked you guys.

#6 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:17 PM

I need my fuging roof cleaned. Now

#7 YoMoney

YoMoney

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:18 PM

we suck.

BTW I need some roofs cleaned are you gonna bring your old ass to charlotte and hook me up?

#8 Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:19 PM

The offense didnt play well, the defense didnt play well, special teams didnt play well and the coaches didnt coach well. Thats what happened, thats why we lost.

OK, you guys were so good during parts of last year, and had a good draft. I had high hopes for you guys to win the NFC South.

#9 ElkinPanthersFan

ElkinPanthersFan

Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:21 PM

OK, you guys were so good during parts of last year, and had a good draft. I had high hopes for you guys to win the NFC South.

How can you have high hopes for us winning the NFC South when your suppose to be a Bucs fan? Am I missing something here?

#10 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,302 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:21 PM

No one wants your old ass here

Go Jump off a roof

#11 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:25 PM

I am not here trolling, just wondering if you guys have any insight as to what went wrong with your team ?

Poor overall coaching:
Instead of making it an interesting/effective wrinkle, our OC has decided that the read option is our base set. The result is that it takes about 4 days for many plays to get rolling, and we (as a fanbase) collectively miss the exotic power I formation.

Our DC has been a bad joke since being hired.

Our ST coach has been a bad joke since being hired.

Rivera's coaching style thus far has been to stare whimsically into the middle distance and get blown the fug up every other game.

Talent issues:
Our defense is mostly scrapheap guys.

Beason looks slow.

Kuechly isn't storming out of the gate.

We have one good player on the defensive line (Johnson) and no semblance of a pass rush.

We have zero speed at WR - Smith is awesome but relies more on kicking people's asses at this point.

We have one TE and Newton seems to struggle syncing with him at times.

Cam is either slumping or is being affected by the better teams knowing how to plan against the read option. Either way, he's moping and pouting already which fuging blows.

We're about to have a huge media shitstorm because Steve Smith lit into Cam Newton on the sidelines and it's just starting to make the rounds. And of course, that's exactly what the doctor ordered right now - distractions.

#12 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:27 PM

The guys not being disrespectful, especially compared to some of the Falcons fans that come by trolling here.

As to the question, I feel it mostly goes back to the FO more than anything else. We got worse since last year, seemingly a lot worse. Out of three games, only in one did a big boy football team show up. Chud with his adorable shotgun run poo. If it works, and sometimes it does, then good, but when it fails miserably, he doesn't try anything else. No power runs, no I formations, nothing. When it works, it works great, but when it fails it fails miserably. There is no middle ground.

Hurney is a joke of a GM.

Rivera, don't get me started on Rivera. I use to like the guy but now I just ask myself why. I think the only reason any of us ever liked him was because it wasn't Fox, who we were use to having for years. He hasn't shown a damn thing during a regular season game. Hell, it'd be nice to see him throw the headset or scream at a ref for once. He just doesn't seem to care. Same BS at every press conference, same regurgitated phrases. I want to see him blow up, which wouldn't be all that good but would at least let me know the damn man cared.

The organization just seems lethargic across the board.

Wish we could clean house.

#13 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,297 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:30 PM

Can't stop to talk right now, we are busy trying to get our General Manager fired.

#14 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,417 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:35 PM

We have some jackasses on this board.

#15 Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:06 PM

The guys not being disrespectful, especially compared to some of the Falcons fans that come by trolling here.

As to the question, I feel it mostly goes back to the FO more than anything else. We got worse since last year, seemingly a lot worse. Out of three games, only in one did a big boy football team show up. Chud with his adorable shotgun run poo. If it works, and sometimes it does, then good, but when it fails miserably, he doesn't try anything else. No power runs, no I formations, nothing. When it works, it works great, but when it fails it fails miserably. There is no middle ground.

Hurney is a joke of a GM.

Rivera, don't get me started on Rivera. I use to like the guy but now I just ask myself why. I think the only reason any of us ever liked him was because it wasn't Fox, who we were use to having for years. He hasn't shown a damn thing during a regular season game. Hell, it'd be nice to see him throw the headset or scream at a ref for once. He just doesn't seem to care. Same BS at every press conference, same regurgitated phrases. I want to see him blow up, which wouldn't be all that good but would at least let me know the damn man cared.

The organization just seems lethargic across the board.

Wish we could clean house.

The Falcoons looked scary good against Denver. And Denver beat Pittsburgh! We have to go into Dallas to play the GayBoys, who beat the Giants, who beat us.

I liked John Fox, and never understood why they hired Rivera. I always thought of Carolina as a no nonsense, smash mouth, physical team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com