Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

megadeth078

JR's reaction to the number of Giants fans in the stands...

26 posts in this topic

JR is a completely shitty ass owner who doesn't give a poo other than making his old ass some profit.

Thanks for the lockout broski, and nice NFL logo at mid-field, its looking pretty snazzy.

I know who's a complete "shitty ass" and it's not JJR.

Yeah, that is definitely the only reason the old geezer deserves any criticism whatsoever. Yup, you hit it on the head buddy.

And next game we win, you'll shut the fug up. Why? Because you're a shitty fan.

It'll be a while before we win another game, so I guess I'll be chirping for a while.

And next game we win, you'll shut the fug up. Why? Because you're a shitty fan.

Look out, guys. "Real" fans are showing up.

BRTky.jpg?1320962111

1 person likes this

Guys - there are tons of yankees and people from Ohio/Michigan in the Carolinas. It's how it is here. It's one reason why the fan base is still struggling.

Charlotte is one of the only NFL cities where you may have to ask to put the home team game on.

stop fuging hating on JR. Jesus Christ God I'm tired of it. He was the only man willing to give the Carolinas an NFL football. Shut the fug up and get lost if you want to do is disrespect and hate on the man.

SIGH. So he gets a lifetime pass from people like you. DERP... he brought us NFL! DERP... he's old! DERP... he has a bad heart!

Hey, bub... 4 winning seasons in 17 years. It starts at the top.

1 person likes this

stop fuging hating on JR. Jesus Christ God I'm tired of it. He was the only man willing to give the Carolinas an NFL football. Shut the fug up and get lost if you want to do is disrespect and hate on the man.

I agree. Hurney is at fault not JR.

I agree. Hurney is at fault not JR.

Right it is completely hurney. But who signs the paycheck of hurney? Thats the only issue with JR.

...because JR personally approves each ticket sale.

How do you expect someone of his age to show much enthusiasm? It'd kill him. I really do believe he cares. He was a professional for Christ's sake when players weren't really making big money. You do not do that unless you love the game. Give the man a break... he did bring Football to Charlotte.

Right it is completely hurney. But who signs the paycheck of hurney? Thats the only issue with JR.

The fans/paper/media haven't made it out to be a significant issue until today. We're gonna get some attention. In fact I would be surprised if they don't put out some kind of damage control interview/story on Panthers.com later.