Photo
- - - - -

It's time for Derek Anderson to start.......

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#25 EasternJ

EasternJ

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

really, what would be accomplished by benching newton for anderson? are we going to the playoffs if we start him? will we have a winning record? what in the name of hell would starting him this late in the season under a lame duck coaching staff with a new GM coming in accomplish?

"I want to spite people who like a quarterback i think sucks" isn't an adequate answer by the way.

i mean really, is anybody under the impression that anderson is some kind of great mentor who leads by example and cam could learn a lot by watching him lead the team? that seems to be the angle that was pushed in the OP. but really, what has anderson ever done to suggest that he's anything like that? do you think that starting him over newton would be valuable whatsoever for cam's development? because that's the only logical reason at all i could scrounge up for wanting to do something so absurd, and it would only make any sense if anderson has ever shown the capacity for that kind of thing ever (he hasn't).

also, any remaining opponents on our schedule would be licking their chops at the prospect of carolina doing something that ridiculously stupid. that would be such an extremely obvious, overt indicator that we were packing it in and calling it a season. it would make an easy win over a dysfunctional team even easier.

You aren't a very happy person are you?

#26 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

Oh these Armanti fanz

#27 EasternJ

EasternJ

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:52 AM

Oh these "Panther fans" who are obsessed with hating Armanti. I'll assume you aren't smart enough to grasp the irony of calling out someone for being an "Armanti fan" at the end of a two page thread that didn't mention his name once.

#28 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:53 PM

Yes. Please start Anderson. Go Beavers! haha