Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthro

14.1%

148 posts in this topic

You really avoided the point with your reply, so I'll rephrase it.

If 90%+ of black people voted for Obama because "they're racist," why do you think 90%+ of black people voted for Kerry? And Gore? And Clinton?

There's no significant difference in the % that they voted for Democrats in previous elections and the past election, so why is it suddenly racist?

Or could it be that they voted for Obama, the Democrat, like they do every single time, because they feel the party better represents them, and in fact you're the one who's racist for trying to explain away their rationale as "they're racist" as if they're incapable of deciding for themselves who to vote for based on political issues?

Let me rephrase, so what you're telling me is an additional 8% voted for the Democratic ticket combined with the 15% additional African American voters that never voted before doesn't constitute a drastic enough swing?

I am also drawing from personal experience when I have spoken to black Obama supporters I ask them why they support him and 9 out of 10 times they can't tell me anything he stands for.

I remember when he got elected how the 40 acres and a mule was one of the most popular phrases used on facebook.

Not to mention you even have Black celebrity's admitting they only voted for him because he was Black (Oprah is on record saying she hadn't voted in the past six elections and Samuel L. Jackson freely admitted that he only voted because Obama was black) If that isn't racism I don't know what is.

damn.jpg

Learn the liberal rules. If you said you pull for the Patriots because they have the most white players that would be racist. If a black person does the same in reverse, though, it's perfectly understandable.

1 person likes this

Learn the liberal rules. If you said you pull for the Patriots because they have the most white players that would be racist. If a black person does the same in reverse, though, it's perfectly understandable.

Only in the mind of a liberal is that understandable its still racist.

So your thinking is that the Jews are the only ones that are supposed to tithe?

Well considering that's the opposite of what I said, no. I said Christians are instructed to give what they can, but the 10% figure you gave is never instructed to Christians.

And Meat's poo about the Patriots is another fabricated mischaracterization. Honestly, if you guys are only capable of debating by making up positions for liberals to have, rather than listening to them and engaging them honestly, then you need to evaluate what it is about your ideology that you can't defend honestly, and what that says about you.

Liberals want to turn all your kids gay, thats just the truth. They also roam the streets at night giving out drugs and abortions and trying to teach your kids about atheism because thats just the kind of people they are.

Fact

1 person likes this

Liberals want to turn all your kids gay, thats just the truth. They also roam the streets at night giving out drugs and abortions and trying to teach your kids about atheism because thats just the kind of people they are.

Fact

they also actively persecute christians (specifically straight white christian males, the most persecuted group in america) and love islam (the greatest threat to america) because liebrals are so morally bankrupt that they'll espouse an unholy union of atheism (aka satanism) and shariah law just to spite christians :( :( :(

2 people like this

That's the rate Romney paid the IRS in 2011.

I paid a higher % than than in just payroll tax...not including Federal and State.

Somewhere stirs and madhatter are prepping insults about how libs/dems don't pay their fair share.

14.1% of 250 million is far more than most of this forum payed put together. Not to mention 44% in charitable contributions. Believe me, we have a long way to go to catch up to this guy.

Like I said...even with charitable contributions beyond what probably any do in this forum...it's not enough. Envy, covetting what people have, is a horrible trait.

Worry about yourself and what YOU can do to help others. You're never going to better yourself worrying about what other people have. Want to make a difference? Be the difference.

Anyone can be generous with someone else's money.

14.1% of 250 million is far more than most of this forum payed put together. Not to mention 44% in charitable contributions. Believe me, we have a long way to go to catch up to this guy.

So it's about quantity and not really fair share. Finally the truth comes out. I wish the other redumblicans would be this brutally honest.

So it's about quantity and not really fair share. Finally the truth comes out. I wish the other redumblicans would be this brutally honest.

Redumblicans and Dumbocrats

Well, aren't we all jr high this morning.