#46 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:26 PM

He's freeloading by paying less taxes?

Interesting.

Didn't you know? It's considered greedy for a rich person to want to keep the money that they made or earned through investment, but not greedy for someone like Rodeo to want more of his money than he's getting.

#47 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,728 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:28 PM

lol at you guys arguing with straw men over a warped misquote of what I said. No wonder you hate liberals, you invent their opinions for them in your head.

#48 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,727 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:31 PM

Obama=Biggest straw man quoter alive

By the way, Christians are supposed to pay a minimum of 10% of their "increase" as a tithe also. But, they don't always.

#49 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:18 PM

Mormons are bound by their doctrine to give to the Church of Mormon. They have no choice, it's not something he did out of the goodness of his heart. It's not a voluntary donation like in most religions other than Scientology.

It goes to building stuff like this, very very little to actual charity.

Posted Image

Reasoning is irrelevant, bleeding heart liberals like you are the reason this country is bankrupt literally and morally.

To busy trying to appease everyone.

The fact remains he voluntarily gave up an additional 29% of his income.

#50 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

lol

#51 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,728 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

Obama=Biggest straw man quoter alive

By the way, Christians are supposed to pay a minimum of 10% of their "increase" as a tithe also. But, they don't always.

That's wrong. The 10% figure is from the old testament where it's instructed jews tithe 10% to their synagogue. The New Testament does not instruct Christians to tithe 10%, it talks about the importance of giving and says you should give as you are able. That is a far cry from "You must pay the Church of Mormon or go to hell."

If you'd like to know anything else about your religion there are plenty of atheists here to tell you.

#52 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,728 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:38 PM

Reasoning is irrelevant, bleeding heart liberals like you are the reason this country is bankrupt literally and morally.

To busy trying to appease everyone.

The fact remains he voluntarily gave up an additional 29% of his income.

If I want to appease everyone, why am I about to tell you to suck it? Suck it.

#53 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:20 PM

If I want to appease everyone, why am I about to tell you to suck it? Suck it.

I could care less what you say seeing as your opinion is irrelevant you're just anther asstard liberal.

Not to mention anyone sucking it would need a microscope to find it and a pair of micro tweezers to hold it.

#54 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,728 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:33 PM

Crap you've found my one weakness. Comebacks.

#55 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,787 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:40 PM

I bet he shouted Git R Done dropped his keyboard like a mic and walked out of the room victorious

#56 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:00 PM

I bet he shouted Git R Done dropped his keyboard like a mic and walked out of the room victorious

If you're talking about me you couldn't be more wrong, I hate rednecks almost as much as I hate Liberals.... Always with the NASCAR and Budweiser those stupid SOBs they are only conservatives because there racist. (Same reason African Americans vote for Obama)

Example I bet you KT voted for Obama because he is black.

#57 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,677 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:46 PM

Mormons are required by Commandment of God to pay 10% of all their GROSS income to the LDS church. This includes all income - including: employment, unemployment insurance, student loans, pell grant checks, Social Security income, Medicare, foodstamps, trust funds and any other form of income, even including finding money on the ground.

http://mormoncurtain...g_section1.html

And what happens if they don't pay it? Does the church send thugs to beat it out of them? Do they have to go to church jail? If none of that happens, its voluntary.

There are a lot of things that my wife's church requires by commandment of god her to do. She does some of them. She has had some visits from the church deacons, but they have yet to force her to do anything.

#58 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,728 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:04 PM

And what happens if they don't pay it? Does the church send thugs to beat it out of them? Do they have to go to church jail? If none of that happens, its voluntary.

There are a lot of things that my wife's church requires by commandment of god her to do. She does some of them. She has had some visits from the church deacons, but they have yet to force her to do anything.

What happens if Romney doesn't pay his share to the Church of Mormon? He doesn't get their support and the millions they pour into his political causes and PACs. Completely crippling his campaign and aspirations.

#59 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,728 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:05 PM

If you're talking about me you couldn't be more wrong, I hate rednecks almost as much as I hate Liberals.... Always with the NASCAR and Budweiser those stupid SOBs they are only conservatives because there racist. (Same reason African Americans vote for Obama)

Example I bet you KT voted for Obama because he is black.

I bet he voted for Kerry because he's black, too.

#60 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:27 AM

I bet he voted for Kerry because he's black, too.

I bet he didn't vote in 04'.

I'll also like to note that I voted for Kerry in 04' because I believed him to be better suited he was far more moderate than liberal (that's as a registered Republican) GB was bad for our country just like Obama is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com