149 replies to this topic

#61 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:54 AM

...there racist. (Same reason African Americans vote for Obama)

You really avoided the point with your reply, so I'll rephrase it.

If 90%+ of black people voted for Obama because "they're racist," why do you think 90%+ of black people voted for Kerry? And Gore? And Clinton?

There's no significant difference in the % that they voted for Democrats in previous elections and the past election, so why is it suddenly racist?

Or could it be that they voted for Obama, the Democrat, like they do every single time, because they feel the party better represents them, and in fact you're the one who's racist for trying to explain away their rationale as "they're racist" as if they're incapable of deciding for themselves who to vote for based on political issues?

#62 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,356 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:05 AM

That's wrong. The 10% figure is from the old testament where it's instructed jews tithe 10% to their synagogue. The New Testament does not instruct Christians to tithe 10%, it talks about the importance of giving and says you should give as you are able. That is a far cry from "You must pay the Church of Mormon or go to hell."

If you'd like to know anything else about your religion there are plenty of atheists here to tell you.

So your thinking is that the Jews are the only ones that are supposed to tithe? You and the rest of the atheists please weigh in. I like hearing more insights into scripture from those who do not believe.

It is true that the New Testament does no longer quote "tithe" which means "a tenth" but most biblical scholars think there is actually a greater calling on the church now than in thte Old Testament. Most scholars will tell you that a tenth is a minimum and that the greater your gains, the greater your offering should be.

I am just amused that you are a letter of the law type guy when it comes to scripture, proclaiming, "that's wrong" when the subject is much more complex than just right or wrong.

Mitt Romney gives to his church, minimum of 10%, more sometimes to other charities. I have no issue, he has the money, he should give.

I really do not know what Obama gave to his church, (whichever church he belongs to), but it would be interesting to have a critique of his giving. Can you get the details for us? While you are at it, I would like ot see Bidens, and everyone now wants to see Harry Reids.

#63 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:29 AM

You really avoided the point with your reply, so I'll rephrase it.

If 90%+ of black people voted for Obama because "they're racist," why do you think 90%+ of black people voted for Kerry? And Gore? And Clinton?

There's no significant difference in the % that they voted for Democrats in previous elections and the past election, so why is it suddenly racist?

Or could it be that they voted for Obama, the Democrat, like they do every single time, because they feel the party better represents them, and in fact you're the one who's racist for trying to explain away their rationale as "they're racist" as if they're incapable of deciding for themselves who to vote for based on political issues?

Let me rephrase, so what you're telling me is an additional 8% voted for the Democratic ticket combined with the 15% additional African American voters that never voted before doesn't constitute a drastic enough swing?
I am also drawing from personal experience when I have spoken to black Obama supporters I ask them why they support him and 9 out of 10 times they can't tell me anything he stands for.
I remember when he got elected how the 40 acres and a mule was one of the most popular phrases used on facebook.

Not to mention you even have Black celebrity's admitting they only voted for him because he was Black (Oprah is on record saying she hadn't voted in the past six elections and Samuel L. Jackson freely admitted that he only voted because Obama was black) If that isn't racism I don't know what is.

Posted Image

#64 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:36 AM

Learn the liberal rules. If you said you pull for the Patriots because they have the most white players that would be racist. If a black person does the same in reverse, though, it's perfectly understandable.

#65 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:51 AM

Learn the liberal rules. If you said you pull for the Patriots because they have the most white players that would be racist. If a black person does the same in reverse, though, it's perfectly understandable.

Only in the mind of a liberal is that understandable its still racist.

#66 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:40 AM

So your thinking is that the Jews are the only ones that are supposed to tithe?

Well considering that's the opposite of what I said, no. I said Christians are instructed to give what they can, but the 10% figure you gave is never instructed to Christians.

And Meat's poo about the Patriots is another fabricated mischaracterization. Honestly, if you guys are only capable of debating by making up positions for liberals to have, rather than listening to them and engaging them honestly, then you need to evaluate what it is about your ideology that you can't defend honestly, and what that says about you.

#67 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:18 AM

Liberals want to turn all your kids gay, thats just the truth. They also roam the streets at night giving out drugs and abortions and trying to teach your kids about atheism because thats just the kind of people they are.

Fact

#68 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,065 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

Liberals want to turn all your kids gay, thats just the truth. They also roam the streets at night giving out drugs and abortions and trying to teach your kids about atheism because thats just the kind of people they are.

Fact

they also actively persecute christians (specifically straight white christian males, the most persecuted group in america) and love islam (the greatest threat to america) because liebrals are so morally bankrupt that they'll espouse an unholy union of atheism (aka satanism) and shariah law just to spite christians :( :( :(

#69 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:46 AM

That's the rate Romney paid the IRS in 2011.

I paid a higher % than than in just payroll tax...not including Federal and State.

Somewhere stirs and madhatter are prepping insults about how libs/dems don't pay their fair share.

14.1% of 250 million is far more than most of this forum payed put together. Not to mention 44% in charitable contributions. Believe me, we have a long way to go to catch up to this guy.

#70 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,305 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:55 AM

Like I said...even with charitable contributions beyond what probably any do in this forum...it's not enough. Envy, covetting what people have, is a horrible trait.

Worry about yourself and what YOU can do to help others. You're never going to better yourself worrying about what other people have. Want to make a difference? Be the difference.

Anyone can be generous with someone else's money.

#71 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,500 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:56 AM

14.1% of 250 million is far more than most of this forum payed put together. Not to mention 44% in charitable contributions. Believe me, we have a long way to go to catch up to this guy.

So it's about quantity and not really fair share. Finally the truth comes out. I wish the other redumblicans would be this brutally honest.

#72 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,356 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:02 AM

So it's about quantity and not really fair share. Finally the truth comes out. I wish the other redumblicans would be this brutally honest.

Redumblicans and Dumbocrats

Well, aren't we all jr high this morning.

#73 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,500 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:09 AM

Redumblicans and Dumbocrats

Well, aren't we all jr high this morning.

Avoid the point and redirect...oh and if only we were all as eloquent as madhatter

God you and the other flaming liberals in here are truly fuging idiots.

Your hatred blinds you to logic....it more likely you are just an angry and plain dumb person.

#74 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:44 AM

And Meat's poo about the Patriots is another fabricated mischaracterization. Honestly, if you guys are only capable of debating by making up positions for liberals to have, rather than listening to them and engaging them honestly, then you need to evaluate what it is about your ideology that you can't defend honestly, and what that says about you.

I found a youtube clip of Bill Maher on one of those Sunday morning shows (the one with George Will and Stephanopous) saying that all racists are Republicans. He begrudgingly said that not all Republicans are racist, but he was sure the converse was true. Liberals in their heart of hearts believe that. Yep, we all love Jesus and hate black people. And don't get us started on Mexicans.

#75 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:57 AM

lol nobody knows better what a liberal thinks than a republican.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.