Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Concerned about Cam - Bayless vs Smith

24 posts in this topic

Posted

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8406587

Nice video, reasonable points all around. I didn't agree with everything said, but they were all reasonable points.

Posted

what were these here points you talk so highly about?

2 people like this

Posted

i avoid espn and nfl.com after a loss what did they say?

Posted

Good segment. Everything Stephen A said was spot on.

Posted

i avoid espn and nfl.com after a loss what did they say?

Talked about how concerned they are about Cam moving forward. Skip says he has his concern at a 5 while Stephen says its a 1. They talked about his demeanor a little bit which SAS says he liked. He says he likes to see a player look disgusted after a loss, he doesnt want to see a player get comfortable with a loss. Neither of them were fans of his celebration after his score. But overall it came down to Cams demeanor which SAS is a big fan of.

Posted

nothing out of the way. some huddlers should watch it; it might bring them back from the ledge.

Posted

Watching Cam reminds me of one of those well-to-do, good looking guys who has had everything pretty much handed to him. He's charming and talented and has never really had to struggle to get anything he wanted. Consequently, he's never really had to fight through adversity and doubt and I would guess it is all new to him. Hopefully he'll learn sitting alone with a towel over your head doesn't make the problem go away.

Posted

*insert ESPN diss

Posted

I like how SaS said Cam is on the verge of pleading for help. He said JR has to notice we got blown out on nation TV and the coaches looked totally unprepared to go up against the reining superbowl champs. Coaches and coordinators are on watch and have to help Cam or Cam is going to go elsewhere for help. losing like that is unacceptable.

Posted

Watching Cam reminds me of one of those well-to-do, good looking guys who has had everything pretty much handed to him. He's charming and talented and has never really had to struggle to get anything he wanted. Consequently, he's never really had to fight through adversity and doubt and I would guess it is all new to him. Hopefully he'll learn sitting alone with a towel over your head doesn't make the problem go away.

i'm assuming you are talking about his football life, and not his life off the field?

Posted

Are you high?

Posted

what were these here points you talk so highly about?

The best one was Smith pointing out that (paraphrasing here) the worst performance of the night was coaching and that needs to be looked into.