181 replies to this topic

#91 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,922 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:01 AM

Kurb, he's being racist toward me. Ban him now!

That's Stereo-Typing. Totally different.

#92 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:05 AM

Falcon1stPanther2nd should be banned on that name alone.

#93 ckroush

ckroush

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:31 AM

Seriously ban Carolina Chuck. I would take every single saints and falcons troll over him and I'm sure most users will agree.

Not me. I would take 100 Falcons trolls over you harping about this 24 hours later.

I hate people that hear any racial identification, even when it's correct, and use the false claim of racism to discredit someone they disagree with. It's a tired routine that only serves to discount actual racism and is usually brought up by white guilt liberals in an attempt to placate their self hatred.

#94 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,922 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:41 AM

Not me. I would take 100 Falcons trolls over you harping about this 24 hours later.

I hate people that hear any racial identification, even when it's correct, and use the false claim of racism to discredit someone they disagree with. It's a tired routine that only serves to discount actual racism and is usually brought up by white guilt liberals in an attempt to placate their self hatred.

I'm hispanic and I thought the post was extremely racist. Not being white is a weak reason to want Rivera gone.

Poor play calling, Poor Game Planning. Little to no leadership. A weak accountability issue, etc etc.

I'd understand that. But because he's not white?! Dafuq is that dude? Get out of here with the race poo. It's 2012 already man. Move the fug on, we are all Human fuging beings...

Don't give me that bull poo stat that white coaches wins superbowls, There's plenty of other coaches that aren't white that have won. Race should not be a freaking issue.

#95 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,267 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:44 AM

The dude said to fire Rivera and hire a white coach. How on earth is mentioning that a false claim of racism? That's just about as clear a case as there ever has been.

#96 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,267 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:46 AM

If it weren't for them stinkin' liberal civil rights laws we could fire every coach who ain't white!

#97 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,565 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:48 AM

Yes, because not wanting Rivera because he isn't white isn't racist. Stop being so damn oblivious, and turning it into political bullshit.

#98 Stumpy

Stumpy

Cam Ward Trolls Hard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
  • LocationHickory

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:33 AM

Seriously???

Since you seem to think anyone who finds a problem with what chuck said is some wacko liberal nutjob/minorty, I'll start with this: Look at my posts in the tenderbox or my altercations with super-racist King Tarq... I am an upper middle class white guy without a shred of white guilt... my ancestors were in Ireland picking potatoes, *** do I care about white guilt.

Dude said some bigoted ass poo. Calling Nak a Jap. Rabble Rabble! Hire a white guy! Rabble Rabble! You don't agree with me? You're a fine young male!

Dudes a bigot douche who has no place here or in civilized society. GTFO with your apologist bullshit. This is not a left-right/liberal-conservative thing. This is Bigot Douche vs Dignified Humans.

As for our team, what can I say but...
Posted Image

#99 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,630 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:45 AM

Well this sure escalated quickly xD

#100 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,514 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:55 AM

Chuck has a well documented history here of utter idiocy. You never know what he's going to say or do, and each time he takes it up another notch. I don't know if he should be banned, I usually just laugh at him. That bigot poo has no place here though. Anyways, thanks for the cleanup Kurb.

#101 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,477 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:26 AM

Trollolol

#102 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,654 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:20 AM

You all are annoying me...

#103 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,419 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:25 AM

Chuck also suggested that we send death threats to Ron Rivera over twitter. If that was supposed to be a joke, it sure as fug wasn't funny.

#104 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,391 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:36 AM

Wow, a white guilt liberal claim? Really?

#105 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:02 AM

Chuck is Asian? Prove it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com