Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruff

If Rivera was fired, who'd you want?

81 posts in this topic

I know I'll be flamed to hell for this, and I probably deserve it, but Andy Reid

if the dumbass Eagles fire that man we better be the first ones to call him. Imagine him coaching a QB like Cam, that would be fun.

Knowing Hurney though he would go for a bargain and sign the browns OL coach or some poo.

I say we hire both the Harbaughs

Jerry still hasn't figured out who the hell Jim Harbaugh is.

1 person likes this

yeah if philly is dumb enough to let go of reid we need to get on that REAL quick, then fire mcdermott and demote RR to DC lol and keep chud as OC.. now that would be a staff. hey it's a what if thread anyways. why nnot lol

I don't prefer 4-3 or 3-4, but why are we so scared to switch. It wouldn't be any worse than what we already put out there. Why are we so worried about it. You don't adapt to the new style you could be on your way out.

Chud has never put back to back successful offenses together.....and people think he can be a HC....

Chud has never put back to back successful offenses together.....and people think he can be a HC....

I do.

But seriously your point is ridiculous. Plain stupid.

No one care about back to back successful offense from an OC LMFAO.

Damn!

I do.

But seriously your point is ridiculous. Plain stupid.

No one care about back to back successful offense from an OC LMFAO.

Damn!

wat

1 person likes this

We have an entire new coaching staff and our game play hasn't much changed. I think it's time to let the crap flow uphill.