Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruff

If Rivera was fired, who'd you want?

81 posts in this topic

Charlie Weis because he can teach teh jimmeh to be good and we can trade cam for a DE and CB lulz

I do.

But seriously your point is ridiculous. Plain stupid.

No one care about back to back successful offense from an OC LMFAO.

Damn!

No one cares about a coordinator having consistant success before becoming a HC? Really?

JR always goes with defensive head coaches.

I like Bill Cowher because of his no-nonsense approach, and defensive prowess.

From what I hear, Mike Zimmer is cut from the same cloth.

Like Rob Ryan as well.

Bill Cowher. Dude hates soft poo football and plus the Panthers is the only team he'd coach.

I like Chico - but Cowher was the guy they should of hired from the start.

The Chin.....I'm sure Ron holds his players accountable behind closed doors, but on game day we went from loosey goosey gum chewing and clapping to a statue of a man who might as well not be there. Whatever it is that Ron is doing during the games is not "coaching". McDermott coaches the D guys, Shula coaches Cam.

i don't buy into the "gotta have a.coach that shows emotion. "

I promise you, he has more passion for the game, and what is happening, than you do.

Sounds like you know both of us very well. But in any case, I want a HC that shows some emotional fire on the sidelines, you want what you want. I'm cool with that

If one more person says Gruden.......

I'm gonna go off the wall and say Marc Trestman. We were considering him to be our offensive coordinator in 2011, and I like his resume in the NFL. It's about time we had an offensive genius as our head coach. If Rivera would accept, I would demote him to be our defensive coordinator.