#18 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,679 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:18 PM

Not only that, but Smitty took two shots at the coaching staff as well. Man I love that dude.

I didn't hear about this. What did he say?

#19 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,828 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:19 PM

dying slowly...sounds like an indie rock tune or something

emo...just like this thread and most of the posting in the forum today.

#20 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,993 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:24 PM

That was our equivalent to the Raiders post tuck rule. It's all down hill from here.

I'd like to call this era the "Post-Clausen Era".

#21 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:24 PM

emo...just like this thread and most of the posting in the forum today.

Yeah ridiculous, why don't these wanna be coaches know as much as us, and know that Rivera will turn this defense into a top 10 to go with the top 5 offense he turned around last year.

#22 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,681 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

I didn't hear about this. What did he say?

They were subtle shots, but the first one was when he said we need to burn the plays we ran last night and never run them again, because they didn't work.

And, the other was the quote below, when talking about confronting Cam.

I don't want to be passive and not do it because if I don't do it, who will?

#23 Soul Rebel

Soul Rebel

Respect the Rivera

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

We are the youngest team in the league with an average age of 25 years old. The main position/leader of the team is in his 2nd year in the NFL. Our trenches on both sides of the ball haven't been getting the job done as much as they should. We have a secondary that, outside of an aging Chris Gamble is all question marks. Our running backs are a committee of (1) aging running back, (1) oft-injured running back, and (1) hybrid FB/RB wrecking ball. Our coaching staff is comprised of the most recent "who's who" of rising coordinators that are all put into one pot and stirred together. We lack leadership and guidance straight away. We need to hit homeruns in the first 3 rounds next year with a safety, a pass rushing DT and a LT (slide Gross over to RT). I know it hurts to watch a team exploding with potential get humiliated, but like someone mentioned, maybe this is what players like Cam, Kuechly, Godfrey, Norman, our coaching staff, Hurney needs..... a giant kick in the balls in front of a national audience on NFL Network.

#24 Saxist Fed

Saxist Fed

halt the tomfoolery

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Locationthe.black.lodge

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:31 PM

We are the youngest team in the league with an average age of 25 years old. The main position/leader of the team is in his 2nd year in the NFL. Our trenches on both sides of the ball haven't been getting the job done as much as they should. We have a secondary that, outside of an aging Chris Gamble is all question marks. Our running backs are a committee of (1) aging running back, (1) oft-injured running back, and (1) hybrid FB/RB wrecking ball. Our coaching staff is comprised of the most recent "who's who" of rising coordinators that are all put into one pot and stirred together. We lack leadership and guidance straight away. We need to hit homeruns in the first 3 rounds next year with a safety, a pass rushing DT and a LT (slide Gross over to RT). I know it hurts to watch a team exploding with potential get humiliated, but like someone mentioned, maybe this is what players like Cam, Kuechly, Godfrey, Norman, our coaching staff, Hurney needs..... a giant kick in the balls in front of a national audience on NFL Network.

Not yet

Our leaders are still Gross, Smitty & Beason for now

He is the face but not a leader yet

#25 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,798 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:32 PM

Jesus, I have never seen a fanbase go from "NFC SOUTH CHAMPS!!" to "FIRE JR HURNEY RIVERA" in 1 game

#26 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,679 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:34 PM

I'm crying inside because my team has blown every single chance at greatness it has ever had in it's entire history T_T

#27 Newtons2ndLaw

Newtons2ndLaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:40 PM

Does feel like we're bleeding from the inside. Our problems seem to be internal...which of course is the worst kind. Reminds me of the Mike Nolan era in San Fran. The team was very talented but weak leadership and no strong main structure lead to epic fails, every year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.