LMFAO @ Forum

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,303 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:04 PM

Guys chill out. Its one game. The Giants are the Super Bowl Champs for a reason. Probably because they play better then the other 31 teams. You expected more out of the team, so did I. but its not the end of the world. The Giants played flawless football. Carolina didnt. We havnt arrived yet. This team is still in a building process. Its not the teams fault you assumed they were better than they actually are, well maybe kalils fault, but in any case, its a young team, give them time to grow. IMO, I think they need to go back to simple. Chud, that means no more running all gimmick plays for 2 quarters straight. Thats what the giants did, they kept it simple. They won.

#2 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:06 PM

One of these. Calm down threads haven't really meant anything since 08

#3 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:07 PM

If I hear one more "we're a rebuilding team" I'm going to go OFF!

We in no damn hell are a rebuilding team.
We're a win now team.
Qui finding excuses.

#4 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:08 PM

Kalil really shouldn't have took out that article.

It put way too much pressure and hype on this team which is why a week 3 loss to the superbowl champs hurts so bad.

#5 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,328 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:09 PM

Guys chill out. Its one game. The Giants are the Super Bowl Champs for a reason. Probably because they play better then the other 31 teams. You expected more out of the team, so did I. but its not the end of the world. The Giants played flawless football. Carolina didnt. We havnt arrived yet. This team is still in a building process. Its not the teams fault you assumed they were better than they actually are, well maybe kalils fault, but in any case, its a young team, give them time to grow. IMO, I think they need to go back to simple. Chud, that means no more running all gimmick plays for 2 quarters straight. Thats what the giants did, they kept it simple. They won.

You're LYFAO @ Forum but you echo some of the same opinions...

#6 cammycamjooce

cammycamjooce

NOT NEWB

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:09 PM

Building where? We've been building towards the NFL cellar for a good 4 years now. We are the Browns of the South.

#7 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:10 PM

I'm going to predict next weeks. Hey guys we went 1-3 to four really good teams, and we beat the Saints who were very good last year! We still got this. It is a long season. It isn't like we haven't been a good team the last 5 years.

#8 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,819 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:11 PM

Weak secondary weak defensive
line. No rebuilding just built shabby.

#9 GolfRasta

GolfRasta

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationPinehurst

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:12 PM

Kalil really shouldn't have took out that article.

It put way too much pressure and hype on this team which is why a week 3 loss to the superbowl champs hurts so bad.

I agree. I liked the optimism, but keep it in the locker room. That article just put a target on our backs. I'd much rather be the "under the radar" team

#10 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:13 PM

Building where? We've been building towards the NFL cellar for a good 4 years now. We are the Browns of the South.

Well first we had a good defense and a bad offense, then a bad defense and a good offense, then we had a bad everything, then we just had a bad defense, now we have a bad defense and a bad special teams...

#11 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:13 PM

I was mad at Kalil when he did it and now we all look like a bunch of dummies

#12 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,545 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:16 PM

Sick and tired of hearing the samething every year. "it's just preseason", "it's just one game", "it's just two games", "it's just three games"...week 10-12: "we'll be better next year"....We've been through the same song and dance. It isn't "just one game". This team is seriously screwed until we get a new GM and/or owner.

#13 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,441 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:16 PM

Hurney will tell you this is something that has been building for about four or five years now. The building should be condemned.

#14 Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious

"D"

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,234 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:20 PM

Think I'll leave this here.

Posted Image

#15 Datawire

Datawire

• ALL-PRO
  • 496 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:21 PM

I agree with you completely. I don't post often but I do read it and I knew this forum was going to impolde from knee jerk reactions.

I remember a time here not so long ago during the clausen era when people were posting topics about behing ashamed to wear their panther gear. That's right, ashmed to wear their Panther gear! That was an entire season, and this was one fuging game. Did we blow it? Damn right we did. Am I very dissapointed? Damn right I am. It was sickening.

I didn't give up during the 2-12 season and I am sure as hell not going to give up now. We can bitch and call for heads all we want, but I will still stand with my Panthers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com