Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LMFAO @ Forum

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Hurney will tell you this is something that has been building for about four or five years now. The building should be condemned.

Posted

Think I'll leave this here.

je6485.JPG

Posted

Guys chill out. Its one game. The Giants are the Super Bowl Champs for a reason. Probably because they play better then the other 31 teams. You expected more out of the team, so did I. but its not the end of the world. The Giants played flawless football. Carolina didnt. We havnt arrived yet. This team is still in a building process. Its not the teams fault you assumed they were better than they actually are, well maybe kalils fault, but in any case, its a young team, give them time to grow. IMO, I think they need to go back to simple. Chud, that means no more running all gimmick plays for 2 quarters straight. Thats what the giants did, they kept it simple. They won.

I agree with you completely. I don't post often but I do read it and I knew this forum was going to impolde from knee jerk reactions.

I remember a time here not so long ago during the clausen era when people were posting topics about behing ashamed to wear their panther gear. That's right, ashmed to wear their Panther gear! That was an entire season, and this was one fuging game. Did we blow it? Damn right we did. Am I very dissapointed? Damn right I am. It was sickening.

I didn't give up during the 2-12 season and I am sure as hell not going to give up now. We can bitch and call for heads all we want, but I will still stand with my Panthers.

1 person likes this

Posted

why can't it be said that the Giants played really freaking good? Yes, the Panthers sucked horribly last night, we know that, but we also know that we are laughably better than that.

I watched the game with the girlfriend last night, who understands football as much as I do Trueblood. "wow that Giants quarterback is really good." And she is right.

Eli played incredibly.

we sucked in all phases of the game, coaching included, so we lost...The world is not ending. Panthers will bounce back.

Posted

Yea its all our Dlines fault and none of a really good giants lines fault.

Posted

I agree with you completely. I don't post often but I do read it and I knew this forum was going to impolde from knee jerk reactions.

I remember a time here not so long ago during the clausen era when people were posting topics about behing ashamed to wear their panther gear. That's right, ashmed to wear their Panther gear! That was an entire season, and this was one fuging game. Did we blow it? Damn right we did. Am I very dissapointed? Damn right I am. It was sickening.

I didn't give up during the 2-12 season and I am sure as hell not going to give up now. We can bitch and call for heads all we want, but I will still stand with my Panthers.

I didn't give up then bc we had Foxy.

I'm giving up now bc we have a stoic coach who's clueless.

This is Chud's team, not Rivera.

Posted

"It's only preseason" leads to

"It's only one game" which turns into

"The season isn't over, we can still turn this around. I'm not giving up till we're out of the playoffs" and it finally ends up at

"Well lets talk the draft"

Repeat this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Posted

why can't it be said that the Giants played really freaking good? Yes, the Panthers sucked horribly last night, we know that, but we also know that we are laughably better than that.

I watched the game with the girlfriend last night, who understands football as much as I do Trueblood. "wow that Giants quarterback is really good." And she is right.

Eli played incredibly.

we sucked in all phases of the game, coaching included, so we lost...The world is not ending. Panthers will bounce back.

Giants weren't amazing. We were outcoached.

Did your gf say: wow that rb and wr are really good" too?

Any qb wouldve looked great if they got a 10 yds cushion to throw 5 yds slant every other play

Posted

Fuq Forum

GO PANTHERS!

Posted

I didn't give up then bc we had Foxy.

I'm giving up now bc we have a stoic coach who's clueless.

This is Chud's team, not Rivera.

Did you also root for Dan Henning or comdem him? It's cycle, it's football. I'm not ready to give up as painful and as hurtfull as that game was yesterday. Hey, I was ready to be put on suicide watch after yesterdays game but damnit we as a team, have been through far worse days. Even seasons.

Posted

After 3 years you're no longer rebuilding, you just suck.

1 person likes this

Posted

Did you also root for Dan Henning or comdem him? It's cycle, it's football. I'm not ready to give up as painful and as hurtfull as that game was yesterday. Hey, I was ready to be put on suicide watch after yesterdays game but damnit we as a team, have been through far worse days. Even seasons.

Nope on Henning.

I gave up already