Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unbelievable........

57 posts in this topic

Posted

I am just trying to figure out how any of these responses contribute to the topic at hand. I think I counted one.

1 person likes this

Posted

[place here a post analyzing the forum and other posts]

Posted

and our opponents are reading and likely quoting this crap to make fun of all of us who are Panther fans?

fug em. And they can quote me on that.

I find the roller coaster experience that is post Panther game aftermath comical. Lose, this team is poo. Win, super bowl bitches.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wasup ladypanther!

How you do?

Posted

If you don't like someone's opinion, you could always disagree. You don't have to start a "calm down" thread every time somebody else's opinion scares you. This place is for discussing news about the team and arguing opinions. If you don't like that people on here don't mindlessly support the team, are willing to criticize the players and management, have random outbursts of flawed logic, can show a complete lack of knowledge about football, coaching, and team management, and could on retarded rants in all caps at any second, that would be your problem.

These "calm down" threads are worst than the overreacting threads.

Posted

Go to any fan forum, any one at all, after they lose a big huge game like this one and i GUARANTEE that you will see the EXACT SAME posts and threads.

Posted

What's unbelievable is how bad the panthers were last night. What's even more unbelievable is that there are still fans drinking the kool aid thinking we are headed in the right direction.

1 person likes this

Posted

These "calm down" threads are worst than the overreacting threads.

You know whats worse than the calm down threads? Not knowing the proper usage of the word "worst".

Posted

You know whats worse than the calm down threads? Not knowing the proper usage of the word "worst".

You knoe what's worse than the improper usage of the word worst? When drop kick your mouth

Posted

You knoe what's worse than the improper usage of the word worst? When drop kick your mouth

You did it again man.

K.N.O.W

Reread that last sentence while your at it, tell us what's wrong.

Posted

You did it again man.

I will find you.

I will drop kick you.

I will go to jail for it.

I will be happy about it.

I will redo it again.

Posted

That might be the most coherent post you've made. When you come to my house to drop kick me, ill give you a plate full of chocolate chip cookies.