#1 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:30 PM

Granted Newton's athleticism is 100% better than Delhomme ever was...but will he be like Jake? Jake was known to be a QB who was hot when he's hot...and cold when he's cold....also you remember people saying "which Jake will show up tonight?". Is that gonna be said with Cam now? When Cam is hot he is hot..just like Jake....now we are wondering....which Cam will show up tonight? Something happened to Cam over the off-season...and I believe certain coaches are involved...even the games we lost last year he was explosive....D was too terrible to pick up the other half...how many points were we scoring a game..last year no matter the outcome...let the guy play his game coach!!!!!! Now you may tear me apart but I don't want to go back to that again....

#2 Saxist Fed

Saxist Fed

halt the tomfoolery

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Locationthe.black.lodge

we've officially seen every thread possible since the end of the game

#3 Saxist Fed

Saxist Fed

halt the tomfoolery

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

#1 Kordell Brooks

#4 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,759 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:31 PM

Nuke the forum

#5 Saxist Fed

Saxist Fed

halt the tomfoolery

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:32 PM

known to be a QB who was hot when he's hot...and cold when he's cold

this is brilliance

#6 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:33 PM

I don't know about that, but it is clear that Cam will never reach his potential if we don't drastically improve our coaching.

#7 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:34 PM

Jake pre and post Tommy John were 2 different players....pre surgery he was a decent QB. Jake was an all around calculated gambler though.

Newton? From a skill stand point is leaps and bounds better. INTs? Newton gets into games where the team doesn't show up....he reaches moments where he knows he has no choice but to make very risky throws....punting and playing football are thrown out the window. Team says essentially tells Cam he has to make a play or that's it.....they put him in a bad spot and bad things normaly occur.

So no, I don't think there is any comparison.

#8 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,993 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:34 PM

Jake took us to the Super Bowl so.....hopefully?

#9 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:35 PM

Neg rep

#10 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:36 PM

Jake pre and post Tommy John were 2 different players....pre surgery he was a decent QB. Jake was an all around calculated gambler though.

Newton? From a skill stand point is leaps and bounds better. INTs? Newton gets into games where the team doesn't show up....he reaches moments where he knows he has no choice but to make very risky throws....punting and playing football are thrown out the window. Team says essentially tells Cam he has to make a play or that's it.....they put him in a bad spot and bad things normaly occur.

So no, I don't think there is any comparison.

Yep, the team has let cam down at every turn. Getting drafted #1 was the worst thing to ever happen to him.

#11 uncpanther

uncpanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:36 PM

It was one game, one game against one of the best teams in the NFL. Are you seriously gonna make these comparisons now 3 games into the year? Cam is an elite QB but every QB has a bad game every now and then no matter who they are. People need to realize what we saw yesterday was a team loss it wasn't all Cam.

#12 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,616 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:37 PM

Ohhhhh Kuuuuuuuurrrrrrrbbbb!!!!

#13 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:39 PM

It was one game, one game against one of the best teams in the NFL. Are you seriously gonna make these comparisons now 3 games into the year? Cam is an elite QB but every QB has a bad game every now and then no matter who they are. People need to realize what we saw yesterday was a team loss it wasn't all Cam.

Cam isn't elite. Just wildly talented. You aren't elite after 19 games. Not knocking Newton but you have to put the time in to be elite....subtle things only experience brings makes you elite.

#14 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:42 PM

Chud has been calling plays with no type of rhythm or rhyme.

Yesterday was the first time I saw Cam throw a quick slant all season. This is the most simplest route there is, and has killed us more than any other route so far this season, but for some reason, we don't use it.

#15 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • 3,892 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:43 PM

Just really depressed fellas. So much energy and hope into this team and this happens. Like i need a serious hug. Kinda opens my eyes... Maybe i shouldn't care so much about a company that doesn't care about me. .... Perhaps i need to focus on my faith in God instead. yeah its this rough, and pretty pathetic. Its just one loss and there is always next week but i love this team so much but they couldnt give a damn about me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.