#16 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,814 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:46 AM

I have a feeling he's going to get a lot of opportunities to attack an opponents victory formation.

#17 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,300 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:15 PM

poor man's belichick

#18 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:23 PM

homeless man's belichick

ftfy

#19 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • 2,038 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:00 PM

just read that article...forget about the whole victory formation. he's a prick.

if you paid attention to the way the buc players talked about gruden after he left, they hated the guy. they really didn't like how demeaning he was to them. schiano, i think, will end up being regarded the same way. he's seen as someone who tries to be a bully by most of those who have had to deal with him.

you know that his Oline and QB have to know that they now are going to start having targets on them when they try to do kneel down...and they do them. they did it with us at the end of the first half and for two minutes at the end of the game. then they did it at the end of the first half of the giants game. i wonder how his players feel knowing that their claim to toughness is going to be attacking unprepared and defenseless players when they decide to take a knee when the game is essentially over.

the way schiano has treated the NFL is going to do him nor that team any favors with other teams. why would they care? because at some point they are going to want to make some trades. i can see GMs and other teams saying they just don't want to bother with that team just on principle.

I honestly don't see any other coaches doing what Schiano does with the kneel down play just because the Bucs do it.

#20 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:16 PM

I honestly don't see any other coaches doing what Schiano does with the kneel down play just because the Bucs do it.

i doubt it happens on a wide scale, but i could see some other teams doing it to the bucs.

i actually think it needs to be done.

i don't want any players to get hurt, but if they are, i'd rather it be buc players seeing first hand the damage that can happen when they do it themselves. i'd like for the buc players to stand up to schiano telling him that they don't like it and won't do it anymore...but i really don't see schiano ever caring.

#21 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:40 PM

very interesting read from mike silver. the whole thing is worth reading, imo.
http://sports.yahoo....dGlvbnM-;_ylv=3
the whole article is good and gives a pretty good insight into this guy.

the following isn't really re: the NFL, but his attitude/lack of respect for others is shown...

Is the NFL made up of men or whinning boys?

#22 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:05 PM

Is the NFL made up of men or whinning boys?

Men who act like boys.
That said he is a coach not a butler- his job is to win not be polite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.