• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#31 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:55 PM

I think we'll lose badly being realistic, Nakamura and Norman are gonna get shredded. But you never know, I mean everyone predicted the Vikings to beat San Francisco today and for the Cardinals to start 3-0, right? Anything can happen in the NFL and we know our offense can score points. A win would be amazing and a huge momentum boost for our guys.

#32 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,947 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:01 PM

For all of you blowing rainbows out of your ass saying we're gonna have our "rebound" game next week...

Prepare yourselves to be humiliatingly butfuged by the Foulcunts. I will gladly eat crow if it means we come out with a win, but I put our chances at about 10%... They are making Phillip Rivers look like Jimmy Clausen and they pissed me off the most last year with the way they beat us. I don't see much changing and I hate it.

/emo

#33 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,583 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:03 PM

i don't see carolina beating atlanta next week, but what i would like to see is the panthers at least be competitive.

#34 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:05 PM

For all of you blowing rainbows out of your ass saying we're gonna have our "rebound" game next week...

Prepare yourselves to be humiliatingly butfuged by the Foulcunts. I will gladly eat crow if it means we come out with a win, but I put our chances at about 10%... They are making Phillip Rivers look like Jimmy Clausen and they pissed me off the most last year with the way they beat us. I don't see much changing and I hate it.

/emo

10% seems high, I'm gonna go with 1.4%

#35 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

/emo

No, we don't have much of a chance. But tell me... what the hell has Rivers done lately anyway. Open Websters to "overated" and you have Rivers picture there.

#36 Snake

Snake

Im on the Gus Bus

• HUDDLER
  • 12,127 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

I really wish some of you would just slit you wrist and get it done with. This place is full of sorry ass fans.

#37 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 15,947 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

10% seems high, I'm gonna go with 1.4%

I concur, lol. Funny thing is, I originally put 2% and felt bad for not giving us double digits.

#38 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

I really wish some of you would just slit you wrist and get it done with. This place is full of sorry ass fans.

psshh, I'm done with my wrists, moving on to the inside of my legs now

#39 NiteFalcon

NiteFalcon

Bird of Prey

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:12 PM

Anything can happen in a divisional game...I wouldn't be so quick to say that the game is already decided, and I'm a falcons fan. That being said my Falcons have looked phenomenal so far this year, and I know the Panthers have looked inconsistent thus far this year. It will be fun to check in throughout the week and leading up to our game next week. Cheers

#40 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:16 PM

Ehhh i'll give us 15%

#41 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

We're gonna get raped.

#42 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,301 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:18 PM

No, we don't have much of a chance. But tell me... what the hell has Norv Turner done lately anyway. Open Websters to "overated" and you have Norv Turner's picture there.

Fixed it for you.

#43 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

I really wish some of you would just slit you wrist and get it done with. This place is full of delusional fans.

Fixed

#44 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 15,947 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:23 PM

Snake, I'd put my passion and love for this team on the line with any other fan. But, I'm just trying to be realistic. We have little to no chemistry as a team right now. We have dissension between our QB and best WR and now between other players and the Smitty as well as a result of his public actions.

Our defense is a living, breathing sieve. Our OL can't block, they're penalty-prone.

And ATL is destroying everyone. They made Peyton Manning and Rivers look like garbage in consecutive weeks.

#45 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:24 PM

Some of you pu$$ies are worse than the French Army. Seven days to go and waving the white flag!

Dear Mr. Blank,
On behalf of our "limp-d*ck" fan base, we would like to concede next weeks game. Due to the fact that we were beaten by a superior team September 20, 2012. Our fans belive that the fugging Mayan calendar predicted this, and therefore should all ingest anti-freeze, slit our wrist and move the franchise to Douchebagastan. So on September 30. 2012 when the Atlanta Falcons take the field for warm-ups. you will note that the visiting locker room is empty. Congradulations on winning the NFC South, the NFC Conference Championship, The Lombardi Trophey, and the fugging Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Signed
Front Office Carolina Panthers
(Soon To Be The Kabul Kanip-Kanaps)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com