Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How would you rate the coaching staff tus far......

How would you rate it?   83 votes

1. 1. How would you rate the coaching staff thus far....

• 1.....terrible
    • 5....meh
    • 10.....best ever
    • buttsex

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

meh...for me

Posted · Report post

thus...computer keys messed up a bit.....but not stickey.... :o

Posted · Report post

This year? A 6 tops.

Posted · Report post

Seven for me. They work hard, are well liked and respected by the players, and are willing to try unconventional things even if they fail. In a lot of ways they're learning on the job, and show a lot of faults that stem from inexperience. There's only one coach today I'd rate a ten, however, and that's Hoodie.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='fieryprophet' timestamp='1348359943' post='1915761']
Seven for me. They work hard, are well liked and respected by the players, and are willing to try unconventional things even if they fail. In a lot of ways they're learning on the job, and show a lot of faults that stem from inexperience. There's only one coach today I'd rate a ten, however, and that's Hoodie.
[/quote] who the cheater....guess whatever it takes

Posted · Report post

butt sex

Posted · Report post

[b][color=#3399ff]Too early for this I think. Remember, Coughlin was on the hot seat for much of last year (and not the first time).[/color][/b]

Posted · Report post

ok who wanted the buttsex?!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jackson113' timestamp='1348360550' post='1915771']
ok who wanted the buttsex?!
[/quote]

this guy

Posted · Report post

This year a 2
Overall 19 games a 5

Posted · Report post

It's not too early he's coached for a season thus far...going to let him coach ten years before we evaulate him?

Posted · Report post

meh, hasn't proven anything to me yet, but I don't go by much more than wins (success).

I also don't believe in needing years to build a team. Even with new coaches. Plenty of proof proves otherwise, and teams are not 'built' with our cap, the team already exists and the time to win is now.

Coaching staff does need more time, but if we don't at least even out this year I feel as if we are regressing.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ladypanther' timestamp='1348360542' post='1915770']
[b][color=#3399ff]Too early for this I think. Remember, Coughlin was on the hot seat for much of last year (and not the first time).[/color][/b]
[/quote]

Yeah bc he's coaching in NY and now here.
NY is a big market.
They also have an owner and a GM who actually cares about "W".

Posted · Report post

Rivera 4.
Chud & McDermott 1.

Posted · Report post

Given last year's injuries, it is still too early to give them a definitive grade. Force me to do so, and I'd go about a 5, but will reserve judgement for awhile.

Should we play very poorly against Atlanta (and I don't think we will) my questions will multiply. I'm not saying they have to come out with a win, but we do have to see progress and at least look competitive.

Posted · Report post

So far its meh.(still early)

Game 1: We cam out unprepared and looked like we expected to beat the Bucs w/o actually going out and beating them. We made some good adjustments in the 2nd half defensively but offensively we struggled bar a couple of drives.

Game 2: Looked much more prepared and overall the team looked good but we know the Saints well so that's to be expected. We still missed too many tackles though.(50-50 between coaches and players)

Game 3: Looked unprepared and flat. Thoroughly out coached and made zero adjustments in game.

Tons of room for improvement and I'm not on the "Fire Rivera" bandwagon but if we keep coming out seemingly unprepared, I'll inch closer to joining. (on the fire Hurney bandwagon though ^_^ )

Posted · Report post

Before Thursday = C+
Today = D

Posted · Report post

I think after 2010 the huddle was in a anybody but Fox mentality but you have to ask the question, are we better off coach wise?

Posted · Report post

I rate them 7 out of 19

Posted · Report post

Buttsecks

Posted · Report post

Gave them a 6. If we dont finish the season above 8-8 or better then I rate them a 5.

If we miss the playoffs in 2013 I will rate then 1 or 2....

Posted · Report post

I haven't seen improvement from last year. 2

Posted · Report post

i'd rate then 1 for 3 so far

Posted · Report post

I haven't been impressed at all, from day one, with McDermott. I expected a lot more from him combined with Rivera on defense. I accepted the excuse of injuries last year, but there is no excuse this year.
It's not that I don't like our coaching staff, it's more that I don't like they're game planning. I don't think or see where their game plan put us in the best position to win, in addition, we're not consistant on any side of the ball and that falls on the coaches.
Don't get me wrong, not everything falls on the coaches, players have to excute the plays. However, in the players defense, the plays aren't schemed correctly. We're simply getting outcoached in games.
Cam Newton is a good QB and even with the winning season last year, I believe that for the most part, he had fun. His demeanor is completley different this year, with him saying "I'll do whatever they want me to do", as if he's not happy with what they want him to do.
Our players are playing too laxed, not enough energy, just as our coaches seem to coach laxed and with not enough energy.
I love the Panthers, but I'm not happy. We have an entire new coaching staff and players are still making the same mistakes. We're still skipping of very good FA talent, and overlooking key positions...