Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is the Falcons game a "must win"for Panthers?

95 posts in this topic

Posted

The last game was a must win. This next one is not because we lost. So lets win this poo and turn it around.

Posted

Well maybe it's a good thing that the Huddle consensus is we'll lose this game. We saw what happened in the two games where we were most confident we'd pull out a win.

Posted

ATL is gonna penetrate our anuses. Mommy please don't make me watch!

Posted

Yes. It is.

Posted

ATL is gonna penetrate our anuses. Mommy please don't make me watch!

GTFO Falcon troll

Posted

Bwood is the type of fan who thinks we'll always go 12-4 or 13-3. Then when we start losing, he doesn't show up on these message boards until the off-season.

Posted

Bwood is the type of fan who thinks we'll always go 12-4 or 13-3. Then when we start losing, he doesn't show up on these message boards until the off-season.

What the fug are you talking about?

I can show you my pre-season record prediction. It was 10-6, and I still stand by that.

I've only been on this site for a year and I posted every sunday win or lose..

So yea, what the fug are you talking about lol?

Posted

Falcons have a better offense, a better defense, better special teams, and a better coaching staff. And they play very well at home.

So.... I'm thinking the Panthers win easily.

1 person likes this

Posted

Falcons have a better offense, a better defense, better special teams, and a better coaching staff. And they play very well at home.

So.... I'm thinking the Panthers win easily.

fuging :dead;

Posted

Well at least we have some extra time to prepare, not that that has ever translated into a huge game for the Panthers under any coach...just look at our record coming off BYE weeks.

I don't think we can beat the Falcons with our current situation, but I'm not ready to just write it off either. i didn't think we had a chance vs the Saints and we stood strong. Atlanta is a much better team, but look: they are not going to win 16 games this year and probably will not go 6-0 in the division, so I think we have a window of opportunity. We are thinking about them while they are thinking about San Diego.

Who knows what will happen in that game, there could be injuries (not that I would EVER wish that on any player) or they could go into overtime. Hopefully they will have a hard fought game vs SD and feel the effects of West coast travel.

it isn't a must win (especially because it doesn't look like we are a playoff team) but it would certainly go a LONG way toward putting us in a good position within the division (at 2-1 with Wins vs the two best teams).

Posted

I never know which panthers team is going to show up. So I picked against them this week. I did agaisnt NO and we won.So I guess I need to pick agaisnt them all year.

Posted

Unless the coaching staff gets there act together its going to be another blowout.

1 person likes this