Photo
- - - - -

Is the Falcons game a "must win"for Panthers?

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
Guests

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:04 AM

Bwood is the type of fan who thinks we'll always go 12-4 or 13-3. Then when we start losing, he doesn't show up on these message boards until the off-season.

What the fug are you talking about?

I can show you my pre-season record prediction. It was 10-6, and I still stand by that.

I've only been on this site for a year and I posted every sunday win or lose..

So yea, what the fug are you talking about lol?

#32 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV
HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:04 AM

Falcons have a better offense, a better defense, better special teams, and a better coaching staff. And they play very well at home.

So.... I'm thinking the Panthers win easily.

#33 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:12 AM

Falcons have a better offense, a better defense, better special teams, and a better coaching staff. And they play very well at home.

So.... I'm thinking the Panthers win easily.

fuging :dead;

#34 Achilles

Achilles

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:09 AM

Well at least we have some extra time to prepare, not that that has ever translated into a huge game for the Panthers under any coach...just look at our record coming off BYE weeks.

I don't think we can beat the Falcons with our current situation, but I'm not ready to just write it off either. i didn't think we had a chance vs the Saints and we stood strong. Atlanta is a much better team, but look: they are not going to win 16 games this year and probably will not go 6-0 in the division, so I think we have a window of opportunity. We are thinking about them while they are thinking about San Diego.

Who knows what will happen in that game, there could be injuries (not that I would EVER wish that on any player) or they could go into overtime. Hopefully they will have a hard fought game vs SD and feel the effects of West coast travel.

it isn't a must win (especially because it doesn't look like we are a playoff team) but it would certainly go a LONG way toward putting us in a good position within the division (at 2-1 with Wins vs the two best teams).

#35 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• LocationTampa, FL
HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:19 AM

I never know which panthers team is going to show up. So I picked against them this week. I did agaisnt NO and we won.So I guess I need to pick agaisnt them all year.

#36 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:59 AM

Unless the coaching staff gets there act together its going to be another blowout.

#37 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:59 AM

Panthers are gonna get something like 15 or 16 and not cover.

I'll read about it.

#38 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:01 AM

Falcons scheme is a bad matchup for the D.....only way to neat them is to outscore them and that requires a D to make some stops. There scheme pretty much forces a D to defend a power run and passing attack most downs.

#39 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:03 AM

Not looking good at all the Falcons are looking organized this year. A loss here would indicate quite a bit to me, most importantley we are not able to compete in our division, but in the bigger picture the team is not moving forward. I have seen nothing indicating we are a better team than last year and that is unacceptable.

This is what I've been thinking the past few days.

#40 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• LocationTampa, FL
HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:05 AM

We can make a semi more accurate view of atl today when they play SD. Rivers is actually looking decent right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users