Photo
- - - - -

Is the Falcons game a "must win"for Panthers?

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#61 FalconsOwnYall

FalconsOwnYall

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:12 PM

Did you guys win a playoff game when I wasn't paying attention?

We're still on the same level dumbass.

Still on the same level? Are you dazed, crazed or confused??? The Falcons have won 45 games in the past four years. Under the leadership of your whiny-azzed punk QB, your team will be lucky to win 45 games in the next 10 years. You guys looked beyond pathetic vs the Giants. You couldn't win against the Slippery Rock High School Girls Rugby team.

#62 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

SUCK DICK FOR CEDRIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:13 PM

I don't know why Foulcunt trolls are here. You guys know that we're gonna lose. fug, deep down, every panther fan here knows that we are probably gonna poo the bed, because of our shitty defense couldn't stop walter paytons dead corpse strapped to a segway from getting 120 yards on us.

#63 FalconsOwnYall

FalconsOwnYall

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:17 PM

Just some friendly inter-divisional trash-talking. When you guys play the Aints and Sucs again, we'll be rooting for y'all like crazy.

#64 Eazy-E

Eazy-E

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:20 PM

Last time I checked the Falcons got embarrassed by the Giants as well. At least we managed to score a TD against them.

#65 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:23 PM

Still on the same level? Are you dazed, crazed or confused??? The Falcons have won 45 games in the past four years. Under the leadership of your whiny-azzed punk QB, your team will be lucky to win 45 games in the next 10 years. You guys looked beyond pathetic vs the Giants. You couldn't win against the Slippery Rock High School Girls Rugby team.

WE looked pathetic against the Giants?

Posted Image

It's all about Lombardis rookie. We even have more super bowl and NFCCG appearances than you guys in the last decade if you wanna get cute.

#66 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:27 PM

Just FYI, there was a poll up on NFL.com just now asking which 3-0 team will stay undefeated the longest, the Foulcunts, the Texans or the Cardinals. To be honest, I expected the masses to pick Atlanta, but it was like 56% Houston, 25% Atlanta, 19% Arizona or something like that.

I don't think them being undefeated so far makes this game any more of a must win. I would say however, that we've got to beat either the Falcons or the Seahawks as going 2-3 into the bye week is a lot more manageable than 1-4. I'm banking on us winning both though.

#67 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:28 PM

We can't win in that building, even when we were good and they sucked ass, they always beat us. I think we're getting waxed next sunday. If we win, I think it'll be a huge turning point for this season. As of now though, I just don't see it.

However, here are some scenarios, we may pull of a win next sunday

1. Major falcon injury early in the game i.e. Matt Ryan, someone key in their defense
2. Somehow we get a flurry of early turnovers and build a 14-0, 17-0 lead
3. We get a fast start i.e. Chud calls a great game, our offense goes down and scores on the 1st three or four possessions while our D finally decides to show up in the 1st quarter

#68 FalconsOwnYall

FalconsOwnYall

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:35 PM

WE looked pathetic against the Giants?

It's all about Lombardis rookie. We even have more super bowl and NFCCG appearances than you guys in the last decade if you wanna get cute.

Yeah, keep dwelling in the past. If I was a Carolina fan, I would do the same because you guys have no future for about the next decade the way you're going right now. As for me, I'm loving life and enjoying things in the HERE and NOW.

P.S. I'm going to go ahead and predict the score to lighten your bad mood: Falcons 34-Panties 13.

#69 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,476 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:36 PM

Thats the only argument needed.

What more has to be said? The Panthers havent beat us in two seasons so who are they to criticize?

Yeah, the Clausen era really means something.....

Pretty sure Atl had there hands full last year with a rookie QB and garbage D and garage STs of Carolina.

#70 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,476 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:40 PM

When was the last time you won a playoff game?

Regular season doesn't mean poo.....0 playoff wins is 0 playoff wins. The Panther franchise is a baby....and they already have matched what you have done in your long history in the postseason.

If you want to give Mike Smith and Matty Ice an award for meaningless regular season wins.....have at it. All they do is get their breaks beat off when it matters

#71 FalconsOwnYall

FalconsOwnYall

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:48 PM

Just FYI, there was a poll up on NFL.com just now asking which 3-0 team will stay undefeated the longest, the Foulcunts, the Texans or the Cardinals. To be honest, I expected the masses to pick Atlanta, but it was like 56% Houston, 25% Atlanta, 19% Arizona or something like that.

I don't think them being undefeated so far makes this game any more of a must win. I would say however, that we've got to beat either the Falcons or the Seahawks as going 2-3 into the bye week is a lot more manageable than 1-4. I'm banking on us winning both though.

FYI I don't give a rusty red rat's rectum what the NFL.com poll numbers are. NFL.com's polls, comments and/or predictions might be interesting to those who are desperately looking for something to get reassurance from, but in the final analysis, it doesn't mean diddly squat in the real world.

I certainly would never want to see Matt Ryan get hurt, but if it were to happen, I'm pretty sure Dominick Davis, our rookie QB, would be plenty enough to handle things vs Scam the Pouter.

#72 Banjo

Banjo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:51 PM

If we want a prayer of contending in the NFC South, then yeah, we need to beat the Falcons. They are the team to beat.

#73 FalconsOwnYall

FalconsOwnYall

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:55 PM

When was the last time you won a playoff game?

Regular season doesn't mean poo.....0 playoff wins is 0 playoff wins. The Panther franchise is a baby....and they already have matched what you have done in your long history in the postseason.

If you want to give Mike Smith and Matty Ice an award for meaningless regular season wins.....have at it. All they do is get their breaks beat off when it matters

It's been so long, you probably don't remember, but in fact regular season wins DO matter, because that's the way you actually GET to the play-offs, which is something you people won't even get within shouting distance of again until about 2025. Peyton Manning lost three play-offs before he got his Super Bowl rings. Face the bitter truth; the Falcons are at or near the top and will win several Super Bowls before your team even gets above .500 again. Good try, dude. Thanks for playing.

#74 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,713 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:00 AM

in all seriousness how did the vaunted falcons score zero offensive points against the giants

#75 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,476 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:05 AM

It's been so long, you probably don't remember, but in fact regular season wins DO matter, because that's the way you actually GET to the play-offs, which is something you people won't even get within shouting distance of again until about 2025. Peyton Manning lost three play-offs before he got his Super Bowl rings. Face the bitter truth; the Falcons are at or near the top and will win several Super Bowls before your team even gets above .500 again. Good try, dude. Thanks for playing.

Only matters of it leads to something....which it hasn't for the Falcons.

Manning won playoff games....before he finally got a ring.

Good try. Carolina has more recent playoff wins than your team. So again, beat your chest over regular season wins.....that is all you got.

And as I stated before....we have been around only since 95.....and already have matched your postseason success.....THAT is how pathetic your franchise is. You do realize in reality....that makes our franchise more successful and I don't see that changing big picture.

We both know with Noodle Ice and your stone handed recievers you will never do anything noteworthy. But you deserve he right to bask in the glory of your regular wins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com