Photo
- - - - -

Is the Falcons game a "must win"for Panthers?

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#91 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,466 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

Saturday is not a must win. Lets look at the fact that if we lose Saturday, both of our division losses have been on the road where it is very tough to win. Sure we need to win if we can but most folks would have expected us to be 2-2 after week 4 at best. So if we are 1-3 it is not disasterous but the climb is surely uphill.

I am not optimistic then again when is the last time we beat Atlanta in Atlanta??

#92 FalconsOwnYall

FalconsOwnYall

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:11 PM

Yeah, um....you don't think Mike Smith was in on all that?

I guess ole Mike has nothing to do with getting beat by an average of 18 pts a game in the postseason.

Yes, "ol Mike's" 1970's grind-the-clock conservatism WAS a contributing factor to the team's consistently poor play. After the Giant's game, Arthur Blank had a come-to-jesus meeting with ol' MIke and let him know he had to choose whether to let go of his conservative, play-not-to-lose philosophy or he would be terminated as HC. Smith decided he would let go of the past and embrace the 21st century and start playing aggressive, high-scoring football. And everybody lived happily ever after; except for you poor Panty fans who wring their hands and worry if their Head-Case QB manchild will become the next Vince Young. I feel sorry for you guys. Honestly.

#93 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,426 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:00 PM

I think this game could be a turning point one way or another. If we lay another Egg you can bet McD prob will lose control over his job and the same goes for Chud if he comes out and tries to run 30yd routes all game. On the flip side, if the giants were a wake up call then we should be adjusted and have some new looks to come at ATL with.

#94 Way Truth Life

Way Truth Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:46 PM

Probably going to get curbstomped. Not getting my hopes up in the least.

I'm worried it could be worse than the Giants beat down.....even without Adam's spotting them 10 points...

#95 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,671 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:08 PM

I'm worried it could be worse than the Giants beat down.....even without Adam's spotting them 10 points...

It's the NFL, anything can happen. Someone's going to beat them eventually. But I'm not holding out hope.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.