#1 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,322 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:33 PM

This crap is looking to be built up like a mythical storm. Will most likely determine the SEC east. If GA wins thats it . USC is out. If USC wins they can afford to lose to LSU. Going to be sick , both teams will be ranked top 5 by then.

#2 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:59 PM

This crap is looking to be built up like a mythical storm. Will most likely determine the SEC east. If GA wins thats it . USC is out. If USC wins they can afford to lose to LSU. Going to be sick , both teams will be ranked top 5 by then.

I'm a USC fan but you can't overlook Florida or a random hiccup against someone that's has messed SC up in the past.

But you are right that the game will be epic.

#3 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,322 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:06 PM

I'm a USC fan but you can't overlook Florida or a random hiccup against someone that's has messed SC up in the past.

But you are right that the game will be epic.

As fans I think we can .. but certainly no the players can't , that would be a disaster.

#4 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,859 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:45 PM

Yeah I can't fuggin wait. The Gamecocks finally had a complete showing today. Shaw with 20 straight completions, is looking like he'll be healthy and at his best when the Dawgs come to our house. I was really worried about that. I think the key to the Georgia game is going to be Clowney and Taylor getting consistent pressure on Murray. If we can do that, and Ace Sanders continues his improvement, I think we'll make it 3 straight.

But yes, by far it will be the biggest game in Gamecock's history. Thank God we have them to take our mind of the Panthers.

Go Cocks.....fear the Spur.

#5 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• HUDDLER
  • 6,090 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:42 AM

But yes, by far it will be the biggest game in Gamecock's history.

lol...sorry to hear that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.