Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gamecocks vs UGA game will be insane

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This crap is looking to be built up like a mythical storm. Will most likely determine the SEC east. If GA wins thats it . USC is out. If USC wins they can afford to lose to LSU. Going to be sick , both teams will be ranked top 5 by then.

Posted · Report post

This crap is looking to be built up like a mythical storm. Will most likely determine the SEC east. If GA wins thats it . USC is out. If USC wins they can afford to lose to LSU. Going to be sick , both teams will be ranked top 5 by then.

I'm a USC fan but you can't overlook Florida or a random hiccup against someone that's has messed SC up in the past.

But you are right that the game will be epic.

Posted · Report post

I'm a USC fan but you can't overlook Florida or a random hiccup against someone that's has messed SC up in the past.

But you are right that the game will be epic.

As fans I think we can .. but certainly no the players can't , that would be a disaster.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yeah I can't fuggin wait. The Gamecocks finally had a complete showing today. Shaw with 20 straight completions, is looking like he'll be healthy and at his best when the Dawgs come to our house. I was really worried about that. I think the key to the Georgia game is going to be Clowney and Taylor getting consistent pressure on Murray. If we can do that, and Ace Sanders continues his improvement, I think we'll make it 3 straight.

But yes, by far it will be the biggest game in Gamecock's history. Thank God we have them to take our mind of the Panthers.

Go Cocks.....fear the Spur.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

But yes, by far it will be the biggest game in Gamecock's history.

lol...sorry to hear that