Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there anything happening with this team?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm hearing nothing on the Cats. What have they been doing for the past two months?

Posted

Having an off season like every other NBA team?

Posted

ugh

tumblr_lasmpzzeeO1qe0eclo1_r2_500.gif

Posted

They invited Josh Owens, Paris Horne, Jeff Adrien, and DeJaun Summers to camp...

Posted

I did read that.....just seems like they've folded on trying to improve their roster, other then bringing in fodder. It's pretty sad.

Posted

Free agency is over, the draft is over, there are no good players left to get (except the occasional veteran with no interest in signing with the bobcats)

Posted

Yeah this is the dead period in the NBA offseason. But camps will start next week, so more NBA news is coming.

Posted

Be patient! Seasons start around Halloween. You'll have plenty of Bobcat losses to watch then.

1 person likes this

Posted

Accidentally posted this in the wrong thread originally but here:

http://www.charlotte...nk=omni_popular

Posted

Quick question about training camp...I live in Asheville and noticed they will be starting camp here at UNCA. Is it open to the public to check them out or is it a closed door session?

Posted

Quick question about training camp...I live in Asheville and noticed they will be starting camp here at UNCA. Is it open to the public to check them out or is it a closed door session?

I think they usually have 1 day where it's open to the public. At least that's what they did when they had training camp in Wilmington.

Posted

Where can I find out information? Would definitely like to check them out since it's 5 minutes away.