Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CardiacCats

I want to defend Joe Adams

46 posts in this topic

lmao at someone feeling the need to defend an NFL player in a forum.

when he fumbled the kickoff to open the second half he ended the game. In a night where a spark was needed he, in a position and possessing the skill to provide one, failed miserably. He was definitely not alone in failing to execute on Thursday but he failed just as much or more than the rest of the Panthers.

I had defended him in a thread a few minutes before he muffed the punt. I was saying how he's not a kick returner and wait until you see him on punts. Then he failed not 5 minutes later and I felt like an idiot.

I still think he has absolutely great potential if he can get the fumbling under control. And if he can't, maybe he'll be so good that it's worth it. Hester has 28 fumbles.

I was surprised how poorly he played. Outside of punting and kicking our special teams are complete ass.

He's only played 3 NFL games though, his career isn't over yet.

Damn that makes me feel old, and im only 32 lol

Lol I was born in 1996 I'm 16, I was born into being a Panthers fan :D

I'm excited about Joe's potential, but with everyone else disappointed with Thrusday. I'm hoping he spends alot of time this week doing nothing but fielding kicks (even better if they can do it under pressure).

You have to earn your playing time. The guy has done nothing that Edwards hasn't done.....YET. With that said he doesn't deserve to be atop the depth chart and I'm almost certain he won't be starting next week or possibly even active to send a message to him and the team. Successful franchises don't play players because there "potential" and neither should the Panthers if they want to be relevant come December.

1 person likes this

You have to earn your playing time. The guy has done nothing that Edwards hasn't done.....YET. With that said he doesn't deserve to be atop the depth chart and I'm almost certain he won't be starting next week or possibly even active to send a message to him and the team. Successful franchises don't play players because there "potential" and neither should the Panthers if they want to be relevant come December.

Lol I was born in 1996 I'm 16, I was born into being a Panthers fan :D

Wow, you weren't old enough to appreciate the Cardiac Cats of 2003. You missed this team at its best. They were fun to watch, and you could never count them out of a game... never.

2 people like this

mark Jones had GREAT blocking.....if only he had talent he would have had multiple TDs

Mark Jones had GREAT blocking.....if only he had speed, he would've had multiple TDs. I fixed it for you...

• Carolina Panthers News