Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Steve Smith can do no wrong talk is a bit much

96 posts in this topic

Posted

Panther fans and media are dissecting this to the n'th degree.

Meanwhile, Cam and Smith have most likely moved past this and are focused on righting the ship for our next game. These guys are professionals, and I'm sure Smith has already done his own version of damage control with Cam now that this is getting so much attention.

These guys have a good relationship and I believe they will be fine. I don't expect Cam to skip passes to Smith off the turf next week.

While I agree it's still messed and his fault for steve to go to the media about what happened with Cam.

Posted

I have no problem with the message Smith gave Cam, but it didn't require a profanity-laced tirade. The lesson is lost in the profanity.

I also wish Smitty would keep this stuff in-house. Telling the media about it is counter-productive.

Posted

We are quickly becoming one of the most bi-polar and worst fanbase a in the league.

The ridiculous poo being listed on thus board is evidence if that.

1 person likes this

Posted

We are quickly becoming one of the most bi-polar and worst fanbase a in the league.

The ridiculous poo being listed on thus board is evidence if that.

What is bi polar in saying players going through the media about issues with the team is a poor decision? That is straight out of what not to do 101.

Posted

Can people seriously quit making worthless thread they thought about while going to sleep? Please.

Posted

I have no problem with the message Smith gave Cam, but it didn't require a profanity-laced tirade. The lesson is lost in the profanity.

I also wish Smitty would keep this stuff in-house. Telling the media about it is counter-productive.

It's really not like he used profanity toward Cam as being an insult or anything. Every sport players uses profanity through out a game, winning or losing. We all uses it too. It's life.

I'm sure 89 didn't go and say stuffs like "Cam you're a fuc(king bitch for not being out there". Probably more in the means of like, "get your @ss out there and be a fu(king leader"

Posted

I'm sure the actual guys involved have moved on. Why do we feel the need to go over and over and over the exact same points forever in every single thread on the subject?

Posted

I'm sure the actual guys involved have moved on. Why do we feel the need to go over and over and over the exact same points forever in every single thread on the subject?

Hard to move on when Cam is going to have to deal with this.....this week while he should just be worried about Atl. So it will get back up on Wed when he is avaliable to the media

Posted

Some of y'all are taking this more personally than Cam, whom actually knows Smitty and respects that Smitty is the type of guy that he is. It appears that a few here could learn the same.

Posted

Some of y'all are taking this more personally than Cam, whom actually knows Smitty and respects that Smitty is the type of guy that he is. It appears that a few here could learn the same.

This is true. If you don't mindlessly believe whatever Icege says then you are an idiot.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't know Cam or Smitty. I know both likes talent at the others position.

I don't think Cam and Steve are like Double Trouble....I don't think they are super tight. If they were Smitty wouldn't of turned a simple sideline ass chewing into a media circus running his mouth.

Posted

Smitty is not the ideal example of a "team leader".. He should stick to letting his play on the field speak for him.