• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#91 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:54 AM

I'm sure the actual guys involved have moved on. Why do we feel the need to go over and over and over the exact same points forever in every single thread on the subject?

#92 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,912 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:41 AM

I'm sure the actual guys involved have moved on. Why do we feel the need to go over and over and over the exact same points forever in every single thread on the subject?

Hard to move on when Cam is going to have to deal with this.....this week while he should just be worried about Atl. So it will get back up on Wed when he is avaliable to the media

#93 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:02 AM

Some of y'all are taking this more personally than Cam, whom actually knows Smitty and respects that Smitty is the type of guy that he is. It appears that a few here could learn the same.

#94 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:45 PM

Some of y'all are taking this more personally than Cam, whom actually knows Smitty and respects that Smitty is the type of guy that he is. It appears that a few here could learn the same.

This is true. If you don't mindlessly believe whatever Icege says then you are an idiot.

#95 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,912 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:02 PM

I don't know Cam or Smitty. I know both likes talent at the others position.

I don't think Cam and Steve are like Double Trouble....I don't think they are super tight. If they were Smitty wouldn't of turned a simple sideline ass chewing into a media circus running his mouth.

#96 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

Smitty is not the ideal example of a "team leader".. He should stick to letting his play on the field speak for him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.