Photo
- - - - -

Against the Falcons... run, run, run some more....

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,921 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:38 PM

We need to stay out of 3rd and long, and lots of other stuff.

My advice...pray hard.

#62 DRSundrop

DRSundrop

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:46 PM

is the "radar" defense atl was using against denver something they've implemented for each game or just a package/gameplan for denver?

#63 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:50 PM

I want runs not out of the option formation.......................that's what I want.

#64 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:19 PM

I fear we will see the read option used way too much again. We are going to have to put up big numbers every game with this defense, and maybe go 7-9 if we are lucky.

With the D we have, terrible o line play and the schedule I'm not feeling overly optimistic about the rest of this season.

#65 FuzzyPanther

FuzzyPanther

...feeling sexy as usual

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:53 PM

In order to win this game we need some really bad officiating in our favor, and for most of the Atlanta starters to not play. IMHO, Atlanta is better than NYG. BOHICA guys, don't say you weren't warned.

#66 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,480 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:04 PM

This schedule is ASS. We are already bout to play our third divison game. When the hell other teams in the division gonna start playing each other?

#67 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

anyone realize that the falcons haven't played any NFC teams yet.

not sure that has anything to do with anything really, but i believe that the NFC is much tougher than the AFC. once they start playing NFC teams we'll see their record take a dip. that probably won't start with us this weekend but i'm positive it will happen.

oh....and the way the giants look i'll take them over the falcons. eli>>>ryan. giants D>>>falcons D. i don't think that the falcons WRs are much better than the falcons and who they have throwing them the ball eliminates any advantage roddy and julio might have.

#68 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,912 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

I fear we will see the read option used way too much again. We are going to have to put up big numbers every game with this defense, and maybe go 7-9 if we are lucky.

With the D we have, terrible o line play and the schedule I'm not feeling overly optimistic about the rest of this season.

Won't be an issue if Stewart is ready.

#69 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

This schedule is ASS. We are already bout to play our third divison game. When the hell other teams in the division gonna start playing each other?

it will all balance out.

imo, the first quarter of the schedule was probably the hardest stretch for us. the saints are probably going to see a lot more of the same. the bucs have probably peaked. the falcons have yet to run into the really challenging part of their schedule. they've got what should be two easy games before their bye (redskins and raiders) and then they are going to start going downhill a bit.

#70 atljbo

atljbo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:34 PM

is the "radar" defense atl was using against denver something they've implemented for each game or just a package/gameplan for denver?

We caught Philip Rivers with it

#71 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:15 AM

Won't be an issue if Stewart is ready.

If our O line plays like it has two out of the three games we've played so far, I don't think Stewart will do much better than Williams with the read option.

#72 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,109 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:56 AM

If the Panthers are successful running the ball and stick with it they stand a good chance.

How many times have we seen the OC stop using the run even when it is working?

If he gives up on the run this Sunday the Panthers will not win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.