Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bring it Falcon felons

103 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

SCP is the undisputed king of poo talking in this forum. I couldn't come up with funnier, more true stuff like that ^ if I spent a week on it... so...

What he said. fug you Falcons.

Posted · Report post

Falcon fans are vaginas. Jesus Christ, you guys won't even give me the courtesy of some reach around smack?

See what you have done Hurney??!!! Falcons fans won't even talk poo to our sorry asses anymore!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

"D4 Myrtle Beach Community College" lol

Posted · Report post

We know we suck and that the Falcons will probably beat our ass. The Falcons fans know it too. I just hope for the Falcons sake that the current group they have stays together a while because they gave up all of the draft picks for the next forever to get Julius Jonas

Posted · Report post

I am so disappoint in Blankskarma, Dirtyshitbird, Deathfromabove, etc. Thanks for ruining my Monday assclowns..

Posted · Report post

I don't need to talk smack. My team is gonna do enough smacking around of the panthers for everyone here to enjoy

Posted · Report post

How did you ever become a Falcons fan and Panthers fan?

Posted · Report post

inbreeding

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

I don't need to talk smack. My team is gonna do enough smacking around of the panthers for everyone here to enjoy

You may win the battle on the field, but you will not win the battle of the smack talk.

Posted · Report post

You may win the battle on the field, but you will not win the battle of the smack talk.

Thats kinda like an Indian getting called a dirty name when he scalps a cowboy.

(jk)

Posted · Report post

This is kinda like on the playground when there is one kid just running his mouth to another kid and he just standing there waiting for the bell to ring. Then all of a sudden the kid who is just standing there taking it finally gets feed up and just turns around and smacks the taste out of his mouth of the kid who just didnt know when to stop. That moment will be sunday and after that you wont be able to taste all that vinegar in that nasty meat you fellas call bbq lol

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments