• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,225 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:52 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

My Panthers can't tackle.
My Panthers can't cover.
My Panthers o-line is hit or miss.

My hate for those bandwagon Saints fans has poured a little water on the fire of hate that burns within me for Falcon hermaphrodites. However, with the Saints falling to 0-3, that "Who is That" shitwagon is now getting pretty empty. Unfortunately it looks like the Falcons have put together a fine team. Even though your 800lb running back got busted after a 3am drunkin binge at Waffle House, you guys appear to score at will. Noodle arm has some legit, albeit ugly as fug, wideouts. We have a 5'2" nickle back and a corner from some D4 Myrtle Beach community college. Cam is seeing a shrink. Our pass rush looks like a graduation ceremony in Atlanta, nonexistent. So yes, you guys may just win by 40. But fug you guys anyway. Atlanta traffic sucks. I hate your airport. Coca Cola rots your teeth. The average age of a 5th grader in ATL is 26 years old. And I never buy poo from Home Depot. Kevin Rathbun's steak house is fugging awesome though. So is The Varsity. But outside of that I hope all of you catch methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus.

#2 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,310 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:20 AM

SCP is the undisputed king of poo talking in this forum. I couldn't come up with funnier, more true stuff like that ^ if I spent a week on it... so...

What he said. fug you Falcons.

#3 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,225 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:40 AM

Falcon fans are vaginas. Jesus Christ, you guys won't even give me the courtesy of some reach around smack?

See what you have done Hurney??!!! Falcons fans won't even talk poo to our sorry asses anymore!!!!!!

#4 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:01 PM

"D4 Myrtle Beach Community College" lol

#5 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:03 PM

We know we suck and that the Falcons will probably beat our ass. The Falcons fans know it too. I just hope for the Falcons sake that the current group they have stays together a while because they gave up all of the draft picks for the next forever to get Julius Jonas

#6 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,225 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:26 PM

I am so disappoint in Blankskarma, Dirtyshitbird, Deathfromabove, etc. Thanks for ruining my Monday assclowns..

#7 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:44 PM

I don't need to talk smack. My team is gonna do enough smacking around of the panthers for everyone here to enjoy

#8 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:02 PM

How did you ever become a Falcons fan and Panthers fan?

#9 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:54 PM

inbreeding

#10 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:10 PM

I don't need to talk smack. My team is gonna do enough smacking around of the panthers for everyone here to enjoy

You may win the battle on the field, but you will not win the battle of the smack talk.

#11 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:43 PM

You may win the battle on the field, but you will not win the battle of the smack talk.

Thats kinda like an Indian getting called a dirty name when he scalps a cowboy.
(jk)

#12 Quintorris Lopez

Quintorris Lopez

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:58 PM

This is kinda like on the playground when there is one kid just running his mouth to another kid and he just standing there waiting for the bell to ring. Then all of a sudden the kid who is just standing there taking it finally gets feed up and just turns around and smacks the taste out of his mouth of the kid who just didnt know when to stop. That moment will be sunday and after that you wont be able to taste all that vinegar in that nasty meat you fellas call bbq lol

#13 caddieman

caddieman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:30 PM

What is the over/under on Cam crying under his towel after the game?

What is the over/under on Steve Smith celebrating like crazy because he caught a 6 yard pass?

#14 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:30 PM

This is kinda like on the playground when there is one kid just running his mouth to another kid and he just standing there waiting for the bell to ring. Then all of a sudden the kid who is just standing there taking it finally gets feed up and just turns around and smacks the taste out of his mouth of the kid who just didnt know when to stop. That moment will be sunday and after that you wont be able to taste all that vinegar in that nasty meat you fellas call bbq lol

you had me going until you insulted our BBQ. Then I knew you liked to count to potato.

#15 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

How did you ever become a Falcons fan and Panthers fan?

I've never been a Panthers "fan" Always had a soft spot for them since my family is from NC and i lived there for the first few years of my life (pre panthers existence). Not so much anymore though honestly. This handle is almost 10 years old.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com